.
.
.

"Good Afternoon sir, how can I help you?" The sales person said.

"Give me the best car." I said.

"Right this way po. The latest car for 2016 is the Toyota Camry. It has-" He said.

"Okay, I buy it now. Give me black color." I said and pulled out my credit card.

"Sir, Are you going to pay in full or for six months? This car is-"

"Full." I said which shocked him.

"The price for this model is over two million pesos-"

"I. BUY. IT. NOW." I said in a serious tone.

He looked scared but quickly arranged the papers that I had to fill out.

I paid and checked everything before I went to the gas station and fill the tank.

The money I have is all from Kisaki. I made him transfer it to me before I decided to kill him.

Without further things to do, I drove to where Luz is. She told me where she would stay with her co-workers so I used an app to know where I would go.

It was already 2 am on February 3 when I drove. I wasn't sleepy because of what I saw in that post.

.
.
.

It took me almost a day to finally arrive where she was.

I arrived 6pm.

The app was not very specific with the direction and I got lost. I'm not familiar with the street names.

I even tried to ask some people on the way. Some gave me directions but some can't speak in English.

I also bought a cake and flowers from the shops along the way. I read it in google that women like those.

My phone ran out of battery so I wasn't able to contact Luz. I let it charge while I was driving.

.
.
.

"Excuse me, is Luz here?" I asked as I peeked outside the door after I knocked.

I saw people doing some paper work.

They all looked at me and became silent.

"Huy, diba yun yung "kaibigan" ni ate Luz?" One whispered

[Hey, isn't he Luz's "friend"?]

"Oo hinahanap si ate Luz." One replied

[T: Yeah, he's looking for Luz]

"Gago papasukin niyo naman muna." Another said.

[T: Dumbass, let him in first.]

"Please enter." One offered and guided me to the living room.

Sorry to bother, I came to visit Luz. By the way here's some cake for everyone.

I typed on my phone and showed them.

They accepted the cake and thanked me over and over.

"You're not bothering. Ma'am Luz is still in the shower. She'll come out soon." One said.

I waited for another thirty minutes until I heard Luz's voice as she entered the area with a towel to dry her hair.

"M-mikey?!" She said.

"Hello, Lulu-chin!" I greeted with a smile.

.
.
.

"Mikey, you didn't have to come here." She said with concern while we took a stroll.

"I said I miss you." I replied and saw her turn away and cover her face.

I noticed her hand with a bandage so I gently pulled her hand to me.

"Why you hurt?" I asked.

"Oh, this? I just fell, it's nothing serious." She said and pulled away.

I pulled out my phone and showed the picture of her and the guy in the post.

"Is it him who hurt you?" I asked.

"What? No no no. I just fell and used my hand to catch myself on reflex." She said.

"Who's he?" I asked again.

"Just a stanger I met." She said.

"You like him?" I asked

"What? Of course not. He's not even my type." She said and looked at the night sky.

"Really?" I asked as I felt relief.

"Yup!" She replied as I also looked at the sky.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked and came closer.

"I don't have jackets." I said.

I forgot to pack other clothes like that.

She took off her jacket but I stopped her.

"Don't. You'll be sick" I said.

"I have extra jackets back there, you can take it. This a bit bigger than the other one's I have." She said.

"No need." I said

"But you'll get a cold-" she said but I just hugged her from the back.

I think she froze and wasn't able to react.

"This is better." I said as I looked up to the sky and saw a full moon.

"Look, Lulu-chin. Moon is beautiful. Right?" I said as she tilt her head up.

She only hummed softly in agreement.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »