"You will face trials in front of the tribunal for your crime. If found guilty, as you say you are."

"The consequence," Vendel added, causing Jim to turn his direction from Usurna to the Elder, listening carefully. "Could be... Death."

"I'm sorry?"

"What the hell else is new! Death here, death there, DEATH EVERYWHERE! Can we not bring up frickin' death for two minutes! Gosh!" While Jim processed what was becoming of his future, the crowd spassed, his close friends seeming upset by what had to take place.

They were right, it was always death, and granted, a sixteen year old should not have to be used to hearing his life at risk but it was all he heard. Sometimes he was afraid of it, others he could look Death straight in the eye but how many times would he have to fight like this? Then only to face Gunmar, his options were slim.

He looked at his friends who seemed more irritated then surprised, a grim look had crossed their faces but they seemed like they were ready to take down anyone who made their lives much harder.

Usurna spoke again, "but an offer of mercy is on the table, if you surrender the amulet to be destroyed, you'll be exiled."

"And your life, spared," Vendel finished.

"This literally makes no sense. Let's either kill the only line of defense we got when we know that Gunmar is OUT and ready to destroy the world or destroy the thing that literally made him the defense, send him off, and still watch the world crumble! It's not helping trollkind, it's going to kill them in the end! They're the ones endangering it!" A student cried, gripping their hair.

"Man, we're all gonna die! The Tribunal will send all of us to our doom!"

"I don't understand, then there won't be a Trollhunter." Jim said, arms opening to express his thoughts, more disturbed at the thought of the Trolls losing their protection than his own death.

"Wait, wait, wait. This is not happening!"

"If I can remember from Blinky constantly mentioning it. The thing that had saved every life for centuries and locked Gunmar away was that amulet. Seeing it's destruction of the Master and or object would result in termination of the world." Eli stated, smiling when the crowd blinked at him.

"Thanks for summing that up, Eli! Not like we already know that!"

Toby turned to Jim, "he speaks like Blinky now. I think he needs some time away."

"For too long, we trolls have relied on Merlin's antiquated magics to shelter us," Usurna had her head held high as she spoke, "As for the evil we face tomorrow, that is up for our own race to decide," she poked him with her staff, "not some human child."

"Uh!" Toby yelled, the whole crowd seeming enraged at the thought process. "They aren't the only ones in danger here! Gunmar will eat us next! So we have every right to be involved!"

"Yeah! Jim was picked for a reason, so screw you!" Darci yelled at the T.V. screen, the newfound couple smiling and blushing while they attacked the show.

"I love it when you get angry at other people, so dangerous."

"Alright, too much, T.P."

The queen stepped off, an angry scowl now crossing her face while Vendel kept his gaze on Jim who had pulled his amulet from his pocket and now tightly wedged in between his fingers.

"I'm aware this is a terrible choice, young one but it is solely your's to make." Vendel added, Jim's eyes locked on the beautiful blue hue that had lightly hummed at him.