lxvii. kiss me already

Start from the beginning

"Yeah."

Noah had quickly decided to change the subject, seeing that Peter was quite saddened by it. He softly exhaled underneath his breath, beginning to dig into his pockets for something.

"Uhm, Happy gave me something." He uttered.

Next thing, he pulled out a metallic ring that was coated with silvers, small cracks and dirt all over the small piece of jewellery.

"He gave me this."

Peter looked down at the ring, grabbing onto Noah's hands as he inspected it. He seemed to be distraught and disappointed, his features saddened.

"No,"

Noah didn't seem bothered about it, though. He gazed at Peter, confused as to why he was sad about it all.

"Noah, I'm so sorry, I had this stupid plan." Peter blurted out. "I wrote it all down and I was gonna buy you this and give it to you in Paris at the top-"

Noah was quick on interrupting Peter. He slightly leaned towards, the corners of his lips slightly tugging upwards and into a small smirk.

He suddenly grabbed onto Peter's hands, still holding onto the ring. His grip tight yet comforting, he gazed into Peter's chocolate brown eyes.

"Just fucking kiss me already,"

Peter paused. He glared up at Noah, making immediate eye contact. He wasn't sure if Noah was being serious or not. But, he was certainly blushing to say the least.

"Wait, what?" He nervously asked.

Noah didn't feel bothered to repeat himself. He continued to hold onto Peter's hands, gently pulling him in a little closer. He then leaned in much closer without any hesitation.

Then, their lips smashed together.

The kiss felt like a dream, surreal but also amazing. It didn't even feel real, but it was. Ever since they had met, that was all they ever wanted. A kiss.

Eventually enough, they both pulled away from the sudden yet passionate kiss, both of them completely stunned with shock.

Peter just stood there, unable to even function for a moment. His chocolate brown eyes widened, he blinked rapidly for a few moments, unsure if what had just happened was even real or not.

Noah was also quite stunned. His mouth agape, he continued to hold onto Peter's hands. He glanced to the side for a moment, strands of his dark brown curls covering his nervous sea green eyes.

"I- Did that really just happen?" Peter breathed. "That wasn't an illusion, right?"

"It was real, Peter."

Peter's face brightened up. He allowed a few quiet and nervous chuckles to slip from his lips, his lips curled into the smallest smile ever.

Noah lowered his head, attempting to hide his face as he was blushing more than ever. He chewed down and onto his bottom lip, attempting to prevent himself from smiling.

"Listen, Noah." Peter eventually spoke up. "I really like you."

Noah couldn't even breathe. First, he had just kissed Peter after waiting for years on end. And now, Peter was confessing his love to him.

"I- I really like you too, Peter."

Those words made Peter lean in for another quick yet passionate kiss, his lips just barley touching Noah's.

As the duo pulled away once again, they both shared extremely anxious smiles, the both of them literally screaming out of excitement on the inside.

Noah figured that it was his time to leave. He knew that his friends and classmates were probably looking around for him elsewhere.

He shot a sweet smile in Peter's direction, his face still completely flushed into an obvious pinky hue. He finally let go of Peter's hands, his fingertips slowly sliding against his.

"I should probably go." He told.

"Yeah, I, uh-" Peter stammered. "I should probably go, too."

Noah slowly nodded his head in response, his lips still tugged into a slight smile as he nervously and continuously looked down at the ground.

"Bye, spinne."

"Bye, elektrisch."

And with those words, Noah turned his back to Peter and began to walk away. He was literally raging with excitement. He couldn't believe that he had just won Peter's heart. He didn't even think that Peter had felt the same way.

 He didn't even think that Peter had felt the same way

AUTHORS NOTE — guys i'm so sorry you all had to wait this long for the kiss 😭😭 i'm so sorry i just had to