Work

There is a young man and his name is John, John is a kind and not arrogant young man but every time he looks for a job it seems like he looks at it, because he is not accepted wherever he applies, until he thinks he tried again to find a job, and that morning his interview with the company he was going to apply for would start, and at 10 o'clock he should have been there, but at 9 o'clock he woke up so he couldn't take a bath and it was easy he dressed formally, and he immediately drove to the company he was applying for but noticed that he was not carrying his wallet so he easily returned to his house, and when he got his wallet he drove again it was on its way to the company, but unfortunately it was 10:12 and the secretary told him they had already got something, so it was sad to go home, and for a few weeks it also lingered in his room because he thought it was like nothing what was happening in his life was almost pure misfortune, until he thought of watching TV just to entertain himself, until he saw that the company he was supposed to apply for was on fire and some people were also injured and unfortunately someone also died, and John felt sorry for the people affected by the fire, but when he thought that if he hadn't left his wallet he would have gone to the company early and he might have been hired to work here and might be involved as well. he is in this tragedy, so he thinks that he is still lucky because he is no longer involved in this tragedy.

- Moral lesson: Everything happens for a reason.