Chapter 2

"WOAH.. this is so cool!" Will's eyes light up with amusement. 

He'd let go of Y/n's hand as he inspected the broken ship, "who's ship is this?" Y/N question as she follows him with caution. "Well it's definitely not a Jupiter"

Y/n nodded as she went closer to will, will touched his radio, "hello?.. hello is anyone there?" Will questions, in responds he gets a weird screeching noise.

Will and Y/n lock eyes before they stare at the ship. "We have to investigate."

"well.. actually we don't HAVE  to investigate" Y/n protested but it was already too late. Will took y/n's hands and drags her with him, "man your getting comfortable" 

Y/n points out, "yeah.., well I can't die alone—" will quietly mumbles. Y/n rolls her eyes before they halt, "okay.. this is confirmed not a Jupiter." Y/n mumbles out, loud enough for will to hear her. 

Will lets go of y/n hand as he grab something out of his pockets. Y/n looks at him, "what are you doing? we could get caught.." she'd cried, "not like anyones here" he stops his movements to look at her before taking out his recorder.

"This is will Robinson of the 24th colonists group here with y/n." He pauses a bit, "I'm making a record of this because it seems..." he inhales quietly.

"It's seems that we're the first humans to discover evidence of an alien intelligence." He finishes his sentence locking eyes with you before looking away.

He starts walking and you simply follow him, "it.. it appears it crashed when we did." Assumingely he meant himself and his family. "Why? Well we don't know why."

"I don't even know why we crashed." You felt bad but decided to let him do all the talking. "The—" he slips a bit before you catch him using all your strength. 

"Careful.." you whisper, he nods "the ship has sustained heavy amount of damage." And with that you guys we're closer to the ship.

 "and it appears to be nonfunctional." You'd blurted out the obvious.

You looked at will as he gets dangerously close to what you say your limits, "careful." You look at him, he ignores you. "No sign of any pa—passengers." He looks inside.

There was rustling behind, you both look around as he runs/jogs past you, you'd simply facepalm before walking next to him. "Hello? Anyone there?" Will cries.

That was until a metal leg was seeable. Will quickly grabs your arm and starts running. You both ran into the forest and hid behind a rock.

You thought you were safe before the robot legs were visible again. The two of you gasp and quickly got up and ran. You run up to a tree, "will, lend me some boost!" 

you whisper yelled as he listens and pushes you up onto the tree, he tried getting up by himself. You lended your hand as he grabs it, with all your might you pull him up making space.

You both climb onto the other branch and stared at the legs. 

"how.. how can you see us.." you stated out. The legs made an attempt to climb which you gasp and start backing up a bit, will following you.

That was until you felt something swing at your arm, "AH!" You gently shove will forward and will backs up into the tree as you left some space for him, you two rotate to have a better vision of the robot, well at least you.