𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄:: crash landing

"not good, not good!" y/n panic.

She quickly jolt out of her seat and ran to her friend, "you good?" she worriedly ask. "I'm fine, don't worry.." he'd groan a bit. "Noah you are hurt!" she scoffed.

"I'm not! i can walk, see!" He pushed himself up as he hold his position before collapsing, "yeah.. maybe not" he sighed, "well great! we're stranded and your hurt"

she'd calmed herself a bit, "Noah, how will you walk.." noah stayed quiet before looking at her. "well—" he spoke.., "I'm not leaving you! are you crazy?"

"Y/n! This is a live or die situation, I can't walk and I won't be useful either way" he stared at her before taking her hand "you can do this solo, I know you can."

Y/n stared at her friend, "no." She said as she quickly ran to the medical station to grab something. She ran back to the main deck hub.

"this will help for now, until then we need to find survivors." his friend grunts as she slip on the cast and straps it. "c'mon." She pulls out her hand as her friend hesitate.

"Fine.." he mumbles and takes her hand and gets pulled up, the two(one) went to pack their important valuables and headed out into the snowy storm.

Y/n shuffled through the snow kicking it a little while Noah kept on limping, y/n would look over her shoulder from time to time. "Leaving the Jupiter—"

"was a bad idea, I know but this is the ONLY way to get help!" y/n cuts him off and sighs. "we need to find survivors, we can't do this alone.."

There was an awkward silence between the two as they walk through the cold, "your turning red" Noah chuckles, "that's because of this snow, you know that!" Y/n protested, "are you sure??" Noah pushes it a bit, "man, I should've left you." 

Y/n scoffed and stared at the snow. "what the—" Noah grunts and collapse onto the snow, "Noah! What happened?!" She rush to his side and crouch down. She examined him, "i— I don't know! my leg just hurts from the pressure" he grunts.

"nonono... this is all going downhill! Why didn't you tell me?" she questions the male. "and what we're you going to do, carry me? as if." He rolled his eyes before feeling a sharp pain, "y/n, whatever your going to do forget it." He gasp

"It's not worth it, you have to do this by yourself, for me." Noah closes his eyes, "Noah! are you trying to die on me?!" Y/n worriedly ask, "I can't leave you!"

......

she'd angrily look at her friend before swallowing her saliva. "I hate you.." she mumbles as she gets up, glancing at her friend before turning around and looking for shelter. Hesitating if she should turn back a bit, "no.. I need to do this for HIM."

With that, she starts running leaving no trace as the falling snow covers her steps.

She shivers as the snow was taking affects onto her whole body, "breath y/n breath." Her teeth clatter against each other as she secure the hood of her snow jacket. "Everything will be fine!" she reassure herself as she pushes herself to walk further.

Until she come across a huge hill, "think about the bright side! there's shelter..?" she question herself and shivers. "Screw it." she mumbles, making her way up the hill.

"WAH!" she yelps as she slips and grab onto the snow with her bare hand, she squeeze her eyes shut as she pushes herself up while her hands felt like pins and needles.

She scurry up into the "flat" surface of the cave not realizing the old footprints in the snow. "It's a little warmer..." she sighs being thankful, but that went away quickly.

She slips into a huge whole and sliding down in it. "how could this get any worse!" she screams as she falls down. As she reaches the end, her back slightly aches in pain. Eyes widening when she saw the green grass and healthy trees.

"woah..." she mumbles in amusement, she walks through the forest looking around her whole entire surroundings until her back hits something.

"oof—" she lets out as she falls onto the ground, then she realizes..., she quickly gets up and looked at the boy. "who are you!" she questions and step back a bit.

"I should be asking you that" He stiffens a bit, "and I asked first." She scoffed, the boy looks her up and down. "I'm.. I'm Will Robinson, I'm from Jupiter 2, you?"

She nods at the information, "I'm y/n l/n.., Jupiter 12" she responded, will raises a brow, "your alone?" Will questions, "uh—um,.. yes." She replied, quietly let out an 'ugh' when she spoke the truth. "Hey, it's okay! I'm waiting for my father.."

"I know we just met but.. why don't you come with me?" questions will, y/n stiffens at the sudden offer but relax, "sure" she smiles slightly.

"Yes!" He smiles before taking y/n's hand and leading her further into the forest WITH caution...

"WOAH... this is.., cool!

་ ָ࣪ 𓂃 𓂃 ۪་ ָ࣪ 𓂃 𓂃་ ָ࣪ 𓂃 𓂃 ۪་ ָ࣪ 𓂃 𓂃་ ָ࣪ 𓂃 𓂃 ۪་ ָ࣪ 𓂃 𓂃

This isn't really how it was suppose to go but whatever, I'd tend to make more chapters before posting so I wouldn't worry but it later but again, whatever.

By this time I'm asleep. In doing so, i hope you enjoy the first chapter! <33

yes, it's short but I don't really have Netflix going on right now