13. 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

Start from the beginning

"Touch my mate again and I'll give you far worse than that. I'll stay away from Ness, but if you ever lay a finger on my mate, I'll make you relive your worse fear over and over again." Dropping down to the floor she rushed to her mate who watched her with wide eyes but also a proud smile.

"Can't say they didn't deserve that." Rosalie muttered, nudging Emmett who proudly agreed with his wife.

"Are you alright, love?" Hannah crouched down to Benji, checking him for any injuries. "I'm fine, darling." She sighed in relief, huffing and pressing her lips to his.

"Mom? Dad?" Hannah looked up to see Ness with Jacob as they watched Edward and Bella slowly out painfully try and regain their balance after the large blow.

"Auntie Hannah?" Hannah sent Edward a nod telling him she'd live to the promise. Grabbing Benjamin' hand they quickly sped off without another word. "Where's Aunt Hannah and Uncle Benjamin going?" Ness asked her parents who both walked up to their daughter.

Garett along with Kate and the Cullens stayed outside to hear the reason Hannah had gotten so pissed at them. They knew she was protective over Benjamin but what did Edward do to make Ben go in protective mode. Getting him thrown by Bella. Kate had yet to know and she was ready to her the chisme

"Aunt Hannah can't be near you right now. She's having trouble controlling herself at the moment." Bella said, Kate and Garrett shared looks, sending Edward and Bella a disapproving one as they walked back into the Cullen house.

Carlisle and Esme, along with Rose and Emmett shared disapproving looks to Edward and walked back inside. "Is that why she threw you and dad into a rock?" Ness asked, clutching Jacobs hand because she was getting upset with her parents from keeping her aunt and uncle away.

"No, sweetie. Me and your Uncle Ben got into a disagreement so she just wanted to protect her mate." Edward explained, Ness pouted sadly and looked at Jacob who obvious was disappointed that Bella and Edward would even thing that Hannah would hurt Ness. Even he wasn't that stupid.

"I'm going inside." Ness muttered, running inside to find Rosalie or Tia.

"Really Bella? Going after Benjamin? Even I'm not that stupid. She'd literally die for that dude. And come on, she'd never hurt Ness. That was a stupid decision, even for me." Jacob said before waking inside to find little Nessie. Bella sighed hopelessly, sitting on the steps, Edward following her actions.

"You shouldn't have touched Benjamin. You could've been killed." Edward whispered, Bella looks over to him in disbelief. "He could've killed you." She argues, Edward knew Benjamin wouldn't go that far but he would always defend Hannah.

"Benjamin wouldn't have gone that far, especially since I have a family. But you didn't hear what was going through Hannah's mind, she was going to kill you once she saw you lay your hands on Ben. She's much more dangerous than you think," Edward explained, placing his hand on his wife's thigh.

"Would she really kill me?" Bella asked after a comfortable moment of silence. It was clear she had been overthinking it far more than she should. "When she gets angry she's capable of anything. Seeing Benjamin hurt brings out that side, I don't want you on that side." Edward said softly.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Benjamin and Hannah got a hotel room a few minutes away just to stay the night for they would go back to training the next day. Hannah walked in and set her tote bag on the small table.

"I have an idea. If I can do the same thing my daughter did in the black room, I could go there and maybe try and find Kennedy there." Hannah spoke, removing a few of her rings and setting them on the table. Benjamin sat down on the bed and frowned, he didn't want her to go to the black room if it could be dangerous.

"And tell me, what will you do when you find her? She's in love with Alec, she won't leave him. It's exactly like you and me, I would never in a million years leave you." Hannah paused, turning around and looking at him seriously.

"Do you mean that?" Benji smiled slightly and stood up, walking over to Hannah and placing his hands firmly on her waist. "Of course I do. Nothing I could be offered would ever make me leave you." Hannah smiled and cupped his face, slowly and gently placing her lips on his.

Benjamin slowly placing his hands under her thighs, picking her up with ease whilst their lips stay intact. "Ben, promise me we'll get out of this alive." Hannah said as she pulled away, Benjamin still holding her placed one of his hands on her face and rubbed small comforting circles there.

"I promise you we'll get out of this alive and then go wherever you wish," Hannah smiled down at her mate and wrapped her arms around his neck. Benjamin sat down on the bed still holding Hannah up as they hugged each other tightly.

Sometimes all you really need is a hug.

»»————-  ————-««

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

A.N: so I'm writing a collab book and the love interest is Kol Mikaelson but idk if I should publish it

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒