Episode 1 (quick teaser)

{SCENE ONE}

(SHAY is in her room, walking back and forth. There is a whiteboard with plenty of writing in bright red Expo marker.)

SHAY: "What the fuck! How could this happen? I just- this sucks! Me and Brittany were doing so well!" (She picks up a dvd). "Well.. good thing I have a copy of Mackenzie's little roleplay."

(The doorbell rings)

SHAY: "PLEASE tell me it isn't Saison. I am so NOT in the mood for her French shit!" (She opens the door.)

SAISON: "Oh. hello Shay! I am hear to tell you about my new idea about Brittany! Maybe we could-"

SHAY: "No, Saison, I don't need your help. And great English, by the way."

SAISON: "Oh, how you say-"

(Shay slams the door on Saison.)

(The doorbell rings again.)

SHAY: "I swear if that is her-" (She opens the door)

DEANDRA: "Hey, bitch!"

SHAY: 'Wow, you havn't talked to me since you got 'famous' besides when you needed some funding for that stupid video."

DEANDRA: "I have something you may want."

A/n- So guys, I just wanted to give you a sneak peak of the new story! I'm really exited! Scene 2 and the rest of episode 1) will be posted on April 21st! I will most likley be complete with another episode by then, so every Tuesdy after that a new Episode will be up! In between if I am unable to update, I will post some videos as the medias attatched above majority of chapters. So, bye!

-izzy