Fred felt his blood boil. He pushed himself off the wall, strutting over to Cedric as he was currently moving her hips to the beat of the music. Cedric dipped his head down to her neck, whispering something in her ear and she giggled when Fred walked closer.

"Hey, Diggory! Why don't you get your hands off my girl?" Maddie looked up and Fred grabbed her arm, pulling her behind him. Cedric crossed his arms over his chest and smirked, tilting his head up towards the boy.

"Didn't seem like she had a problem with it." Fred clenched his fists at his sides. He knew it wasn't her fault, she was drunk and didn't know what was happening.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Fred said.

Cedric ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth, "Make me." Fred lunged forward but felt Maddie's hands wrap around his bicep and pulled back. His nostrils flared as he turned down to look at the girl. She wore a worried, pleading expression. She didn't want to cause a scene.

"Just leave it alone, please." She tugged on his arm, she suddenly didn't feel like partying anymore. "Can we go?"

"He's not going to stop tormenting you, sweetheart." He said, his hand coming up to cup her cheek. She placed her hand on top of his and nodded her head.

"I know, but punching him isn't going to get him to stop either. You've already tried it once." She intertwined their hands, pulling him slightly towards the boys dormitories. "Can we please go?"

He sighed, before nodding. He turned his head and sent a glare to Cedric before following Maddie to the stairs. He grabbed a random girls drink that was watching the exchange and downed it, throwing the empty cup on the ground.

He followed Maddie upstairs, getting a nice view of her ass and feeling his dick harden. He felt himself get angry at the sight of her hips and remembering that Cedric had his hands on them not a minute earlier.

He didn't want anyone else touching what was his.

And he wanted her to know it.

He sped up in front of her, opening his dorm room door for her. He led her in and sat her down on the bed before walking over to his dresser. "Strip."

She felt her eyes widen at his words and she turned to look at him, her mouth slightly agape. "W-what?"

He turned around, his hands fiddling with his tie as he raised an eyebrow at her. "You heard me. Strip." He repeated, his tone hard and dominating. Maddie faltered under his gaze, "Do you want me to make you?"

She didn't know where this change was coming from and she would be lying if she said it didn't turn her on. Her hands fiddled as she stood, slipping out of her dress, leaving her in just her underwear in bra. She glanced back up at Fred who raised his brow at her again and she slowly pulled down her underwear before unclasping her bra and throwing it off to the side as well.

"Lay on the bed, arms above your head." He ordered, walking over to the bed as Maddie slowly crawled on, obeying him. She raised her arms above her head and felt the bed dip, watching as he hovered over her to tie his tie around her wrists, connecting them to the headboard.

She breathed deeply when she felt his free hand come in contact with her lower stomach. Her core was dripping, she had been thinking about Fred since she was watching him look at her at the party.

His hand slid down her stomach, spreading her clenched thighs and running along her inner thigh. He ran his fingers up her folds and she gasped.

"How long has that been there, little girl?" He said, pulling his fingers away. She whined at the loss of contact and he brought his fingers up to her mouth. "Open." She obeyed and he slipped his fingers in, commanding her to suck.