[Who knew]

You guys reached the next floor and rushed out of the elevator.

Freddy was looking for a first aid center while Chica and Roxanne were helping your friends to find hiding spots.

Roxanne's pov:

I can't believe Monty did that to a kid.

What on earth was he thinking !?

I was about to be consumed by my thoughts until I heard the elevator door open I immediately grabbed Chica and we hid in a small cramped photo booth.

Chica was shaking and I was looking around frantically hoping to find Monty.

I saw him through the walls of the cramped photo booth.

He was walking towards all sorts of buckets and tables checking if anyone was hiding.

He then started to walk towards the photo booth.

Chica heard his loud stomping and started panicking.

She then looked at me and looked at the photo booth curtains, she then ran out of the photo booth and started yelling.
"Monty, over here !"

I got out of the photo booth and ran towards her, she looked at me and grabbed my arm she then ran and hid me.

I tried getting up again but she made sure I stayed in my hiding spot.

I then heard metal stomping rushing towards her she quickly turned around to see Monty running towards her.

She quickly moved to a different area and stood there holding her ground.

Before I could rush over to help her Monty tackled her and grabbed her head.

She punched him in the jaw and his glasses fell off and his jaw went scew.

He then lifted up her head and smashed her face on the ground.

He got up and then looked around, his eyes were purple.

He picked up his glasses and walked away.

I got up and rushed towards Chica her beak was off and one of her eyes were scew and she had lots of cracks around her used to be beak.
"Chica ?"

"C'mon Chica stop playing... please..."
She didn't answer or move, I slowly picked her up and carried her as I looked blankly at the parts and service door.

I carried her down all of the stairs and put her on that irritating thing the employees make us lay on... but it was for the better...

I stared at her for a while and then started fixing her up a little hoping that she would talk or move.

I was in there for an hour she was still missing her beak and her eye was still a bit scew but all of the important wires were fixed.

I shook her hoping for an answer.
"Chica ?"

She looked at me and quickly sat up and hugged me.
"Chica you're alive !"

"Oh Roxy I thought I would never see your beautiful face again! I'm so happy to see you !"

She looked at me and got off of the table she then hugged me again.

We stood there like that for a couple of minutes until we heard the door open.

We quickly looked at the door to see Freddy and the kids.

No one's pov:

Freddy saw how damaged Chica was and quickly rushed over with the kids in his arms.
"Chica what happened did you get hurt !?"