𝟕| 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"We don't do backstories. Anyway, you know, blondie, I am becoming very interested in your backstory. I know I'm not supposed to mention the hair, just like how I'm not suppose to mention Y/n's." Flynn speaks up.

"Nope." Rapunzel agrees.

"Or the mother." Flynn adds, to which Rapunzel nods. "Frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog."

"Chameleon." The girls correct.

"Nuance. Here's my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly why haven't you gone before?" Flynn asks.

As the blonde lets out a nervous chuckle, she wasn't able to answer when a rock fell from above and hit her in the head. All of a sudden, the tunnel began to shake as the three looked behind them, seeing the palace guards speeding towards them, the same horse Flynn and Y/n had interacted with before they found Rapunzel right behind them. Rapunzel gathered up her hair before they three were running.

Eventually, they were back outside and stopping on a cliff. Below them, a ladder was hanging off, letting them go to the ground. However, they scratched that idea off when they saw the Stabbington brothers barge through some wood from another part of the tunnel.

"Who's that?" Rapunzel questions.

"They don't like us." Y/n tells her.

Hearing heavy footsteps behind them, the three turn around, seeing the palace guards exiting the tunnel.

"Who's that?" Rapunzel repeats.

"They don't like us either." Flynn informs.

As the guards stop, the same horse from earlier comes speeding in, stopping right in-between the guards, glaring at the thieves.

"Who's that?" Rapunzel repeats, yet again.

Y/n grabs her shoulders. "Let's just assume that everyone in here doesn't like me or Flynn."

Just then, Rapunzel hands her frying pan to the girl beside her, grabbing some of her hair and swinging it onto a part of a broken wooden board, jumping off the cliff and swinging across until onto another platform. Deciding to do the same, Y/n slams the pan into Flynn's stomach, not even realizing how rough she was as she grabs her hat and takes it off, her hair falling down onto the floor.

Doing the same as Rapunzel, she was able to swing over and stop beside the blonde. Hearing a chuckle behind him, Flynn turns around, seeing the guards coming towards him. As one swings his sword at him, the thief soon found himself in a fight with Rapunzel's frying pan, somehow winning as he knocked them all out. When he finished, he stared at the frying pan in his hands with wide eyes.

"Oh, mama! I have got to get me one of these!" Flynn states.

Seeing a sword aim at him, Flynn does the same with the pan, seeing the horse holding the handle of a sword in his mouth. Next thing he knew, he was fighting with the animal again until the pan was out of his hands and dropping to the ground below. Both their eyes were wide until Flynn raised a brow, looking to the horse in front of him.

"How about two out of three?" Flynn suggests.

In response, the horse aims the sword at him more just as Y/n calls out his name, using her hair to grab ahold of his hand. Just as he was about to be pull off, Flynn gives a sly smirk to the horse, giving him a salute while the horse stood there, dumbfounded, the sword dropping from his mouth. Y/n, with the help of Rapunzel, was able to get Flynn over the Stabbington brothers who tried attacking him.

Flynn laughs. "You should see your faces, because you look--"

However, he wasn't able to finish when he slammed into a wooden pillar, his legs and arms going forward while his torso went a bit back as it had slammed right into his stomach.