I sat on my bed, crying miserably.Everything went silent and only my loud snobs were heard in the room.

After a while, he sat besides me and took my hand in his.Holding it tightly, he squeezed it and I looked at him.My blurry vision was doing nothing good as I couldn't even look at him properly.I turned my head in other direction to avoid his gaze.

"Sonakshi.....a few moments before, you told me that you don't want me to change.You love me as I am.Can't I love you as you are.You are Perfect,Sona.I admit that I have every right to be happy but I want to be happy with you, together.I want to spend my life with you.The life which I am living just because you saved me that day" his words were making my heart race at an fast pace.He took hold of my chin and made me face him and continued to talk.

"And talking about family....... Then You are my family. I don't need anyone else.I just want you.Please don't push me away.....I have been through a lot of rough phases in my life.Being an orphan and then I came to know that I was abandoned by my father, my mother's death.... but I have been strong and faced it. But now I want you to share my pain, happiness and everything that I have.I want you to love me and care for me.I want to be happy, once in a life and my happiness is with you.So.... I beg you to give me my happiness and my love. I love you, wifey. "

As soon as he ends my arms automatically reach around his neck and I hug him tightly.He wasted no time in copying my action.My eyes welled up with tears but now they were happy tears.I felt contented in his warm embrace.

"I love you too"I finally told him with an happy smile on my face.

He broke our hug and looked at me.His eyes filled with joy and he was smiling.Kissing my forehead,he hugged me again and we sat besides each other.This is so good.

" Pranit... " I called him finally broking the silence.

"Hmm.... " he hummed in response.

"I think you should leave now.If Baba see's you hear he will be upset. " I told him and he groaned.

"I don't want to... " he whined like a child and I just gave him a look that says You-need-to-do-as-I-say.

He kissed my forehead and started walking towards the balcony.

"Why are you going there?" I asked him confusingly.

"I am leaving as you said.... Wait did you changed your mind and I can stay with you, didn't you? " he asked looking excited.

"No.. Not at all.You are leaving but not from the window but through the front door" I told him and his smile fell.I was really enjoying this.

"Come on, I will help you escape " I told him while getting excited.

"Ofcourse... Love" he says and hold my hands.

****

Taking the last step, we made our way towards the front door without making an noise.Darkness was engulfed in the room.

We were in the mid-way when Pranit hold my waist, turning me around.I gasped at his sudden action and looked at him in shock.

He smirked at me and huskily whispered in my ear "Won't I get a good-bye gift"

A shiver ran through my body just by his words"What... What are.. You talking about?" I asked him timidly.

"About a kiss" he says and leans forward.My eyes widen in shock and I shook my head.

"Hey... Not now leave me" I said while struggling to get out of his hold.

"No... I deserve it and I will have it " he says while pulling me closer to him.