"Hello" came his sleepy voice from other end.

"Hello.... I am here, Open the door" I told him.

"Who are you? Why will I open the door for you?" he asked still in sleepy state. Is he crazy.

"Wake up Anshik.... It's me Pranit, your Jiju" I told him in a loud voice.

"Jiju what are you doing here? that too this late in night" he asked in a shocked state.

"I came to meet Sonakshi, I want to talk with her.As I didn't want to wake up others by ringing the bell so I called you.... Now come and open the door" I told him in urgency.

"Ok.... Ok... I will come in a minute" he said and hung up.

I waited for more than a minute but still he didn't came.
What is taking him so long?
Did he slept again?

Sighing, I decided to call him and as he picked up I started speaking without waiting for a "hello"

"Where are you? Come fast.... I can't wait now.Open the damn door, right now" I said in a one go.

"Pranit ji" The voice on the other end shocked me ,it was Sonakshi's father.

"Hello... Hmm.. Baba Namaste, Can...you please open the door.I wanted to meet Sonakshi" I spoke while stuttering.

"No, I can't open it " He said.I was taken back by his words.

"Why.. though?" I asked.

"Well as you see, my daughter cried a lot because of you.And this is your punishment for making her sad.Now go home and sleep.Come back tomorrow and we will discuss this out.I want to make an important announcement for my daughter's life.And your presence is compulsory for that.Good night" he said to me.

"Hello... Uncle it isn't what you think... Hello" There was no reply, I brought the phone in front of my face and saw that the call was already dismissed. Shit.

I tried calling him again but it was switched off.Then I tried Sonakshi's number but it was switched off too.

What was Baba talking about? Important decision for Sonakshi's life and I am needed there.

What was he going to do?

My thoughts were running wild with curiousity.Then a sudden thought made it's way towards my mind making me startled.

Is he talking about divorce?

Is he going to make an important decision of her life by divorcing her?

No... No... This can't happen. Not at all.

I started pacing here and there in the corridor.Just this thought made me crazy. Is this the reason Sonakshi is not picking up my calls.

I need to do something.Urgently.

I turned around a little and saw a ladder placed in the corner.I picked it up and made my way towards Sonakshi's balcony. Placing it at an end, I started climbing it.

I stopped midway, when I heard Sonakshi's voice" Pranit what are you doing?"

I looked at her and smiled like a fool.Atlast, I got to see her.

"Stop smiling and tell me" she said in an angry tone.

"I am here to meet you " I said and started climbing again.

"What? Are you crazy.... You might fall from this ladder.You will hurt yourself, go back" she tells in a concerning tone.

"You care too much, wifey.But I am not going to stop now" I told her with a smile on my face.