Chapter 1

Centuries ago the dark clan people were the natural enemies of the wolves till today. The beginning of an expected war between werewolves and the zark people began Godorn son of alpha elder Zifrah who died as his son took the throne after the leadership ceremony proved his worthiness and moon god's protection. He had a lover Seraph the daughter of Sil the Silencer leader of the ghost whisperers who dwell at mount Sita where they leave in since no man knows.

Due to his weakness of love the Zark people sort out his thirst for power by kidnapping seraph, torturing her to get to know the crescent wolves weakness. When Godorn heard of it he set war on the Zark land where many died and the zark people poisoned by the blood of the silencers daughter leading to 60% death to the Zark people and ended the war as Seraph lost strength after the war.

Later Gordon died after taking over Mort land leading to growth to the crescent people, but sadness and blessing to the crescent people for Gordon died and Seraph gave birth at dawn after Gordon's death due to the shock and how emotional she was. She gave birth to a son and a daughter Eric and Millah who grew strong for they received their father's power and protection.

With the help of Gordon's brothers and sister, Seth the eldest, Alex the naive, Anton the polite poet, Jasper the strongest, Craig the wise one, Jayden and Callum the two twins who love traps and mischievous work with their sisters, Lorna the magician, Eslpeth the medical expert and Dawn the apprentice Nala the Wazur warriors, protected, guided and natured the young crescent wolves to strengthen they stronghold for the future generation.

Seraph died months later due to a lack of soul power due to her past used powers during the war. She was buried in her husband Gordon's grave in the Rus land where they most dwell in. With the crescent clan growing in numbers and strength, they became one of the strongest ruling kingdoms in Neo. And the silver werewolves friendly allies also grow and established at the Mort land for trading purposes, culture exchange and resources.