THE UPRISING OF NEW OFFSPRING WITH NEW POWER OF THE IMMORTALS.

It was a cold, dark night. A storm was brewing and the full moon was shining bright. In the distance, a pack of wolves could be heard howling. They were getting closer and closer.

The Zark people, also known as the dark clan, had been terrorizing the Neo land for years. They were a ruthless, cruel group of people who enjoyed causing chaos and destruction. The Zark people controlled the southern and northern parts of the Neo land: the Mort and Jazma area. They gained their power from the lunar moon, which made them extremely dangerous.

The werewolves clan occupied the east and west region of the Neo land: Rus and Tal. The crescent werewolves settled in Rus, where the ocean collected the most moon power. The silver werewolves settled in Tal, where there was a lot of ice.

The two clans had been at war with each other for centuries. There was no end in sight.

One night, the Zark people decided to attack the werewolf clan. They were outnumbered and outmatched, but they were determined to win.

The battle was fierce. The Zark people were relentless in their attack, but the werewolves fought back with everything they had. In the end, the werewolves emerged victorious. The Zark people were defeated and driven out of the Neo land.

The werewolf clan was finally free from the Zark people's tyranny. They could now live in peace and harmony.

THE WAR OUTBREAKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें