The family

While elf was looking around the house, sea fairy called her son, Herb cookie. "Hey mom, why did you call me?" Herb was confused, then realized there was an unfamiliar cookie in the same house. "Mom? Who's this?" Herb was concerned thinking his mom kidnapped a kid [lmao]. "Herb this is Elf, and elf this is herb, he is my son. The older siblin-" sea fairy said while getting interrupted by sorbet shark cookie entering the room. "OOooooOooooOoO? {mom, why is an elf here?}" Sorbet asked Sea fairy. Sea fairy said "this is our visitor, Elf cookie!" "Miss, uh, sea fairy? Does he speak English?" The elf was confused. "This is my child Sorbet, the younger sibling. My child's pronouns are they/them so please don't use he/she, they are not comfortable with those pronouns." Sea fairy corrected. Moonlight entered the room happily, "Sea fairy! We're going to have pizza as dinner late-... Who are they baby?" Moonlight noticing Elf. "This is elf, a visitor. I decided that they can stay for a night or 2 since they didn't have a place to stay." Sea fairy told her. Sea fairy introduced moonlight to elf, "this is my lovely wife. Moonlight, she takes care of the kids while I go to work." "What a nice family you have!" The elf complimented them but they don't know what's going to happen soon...