One

-Chase-

Three years. It took me three years to finally say anything to Bree Gram. Bree is the best dancer Juilliard has ever had. And boy she's gorgeous, but one little problem. She's dating Justin Bieber. Justin and I were friends back in the day, but he is a complete dick now.
Bree and I had to be partners in the performance class, and we talked about her dancing and my singing. Lately in class we have been working on duets in both singing and dancing. Bree wanted to dance a hip-hop duo, I definitely wanted to do that. Actually I was like really interested in what she wanted to do.
The routine we decided on is BO$$ by Fifth Harmony. It's a fun dance and she looks hot doing it. My favorite part is the baller part because it's fun to watch her do. Today Justin called B and was pretty pissed because of the fact that she posted a video of me dancing on instagram and snapchat. Justin saw that and told her that if she was going to cheat on him then she should know that his "business trips" were all hook ups with other girls. AND SHE KNEW ABOUT IT! She said "I know, but I'm glad you owned up to it." I couldn't stay if I knew someone was cheating on me. I seriously found her insane.
She kissed me. She kissed me right after she hung up. She said it took him long enough, and that she wanted someone else now. Was I better than him? Was I the one she wanted now?

《《 Well this is a first. Vote, comment, idk be cool》》