now we meet!!

~ROSE POV~

"WHERE IS HE ARGHH!!!. ITS BEEN 30 MINUTES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HIM AND THIS GUYS IS NOT HERE🙄.....DOES HE EVEN REMEMBER ME OR WHAT??" I was mumbling in my heart still waiting for my very close friend Jack. We are actually childhood friends his and my parents are really close just like us.

Today, after a long time we both decided to meet in a café  and he didn’t come yet. Soon the waiter came and I orderd some food for myself but didn’t ordered for him. That’s the punishment im giving to him for making me wait. After 5 mins a messaged pooped on my phone screen from Jack. Again he will be late here because of his office work. I cant blame him too because he's the boss so of course he will be having a lot of work. He texted me that he will be there in 20 minutes.But my anger didn’t go down.

(AFTER 20 MINUTES)

~JACK POV~
"SHIT IM VERY LATE….ROSE'S GONNA KILL ME BUT SHE WILL UNDERSTAND….SOO NO NEED TO WORRY JACK" even though I know she will understand me she will be very mad at me. Soon I entered the café I saw an angry Rose waiting for me sipping her favourite drink. I gulped and sat infront of her. She didn’t even glane at me but started to use her phone.

"IM REALLY SORRY ROSE. TODAY I HAD MANY MEETINGS AND A LOT OF WORK TO DO. IM REALLY SORRY BABE😭" I begged her but she was still using her dumb phone and suddently went outside the café. I was totally confused and followed her outside . She stopped right infront of my car which was parked infront the café and sat at the back seat. I smiled and went inside  my car to my driving seat. I started the car and drove to our fav location to the park. Even tho I was driving I glanced her from time to time but her eyes didn’t left her phone. I sigh and drove the car a lil faster.

(WHILE GOING TO PARK)

~ROSE POV~

"OK THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT TO DO AFTER ALL😂" I didn’t even glance at him because I want him to suffer HAHAHA. But I know hes going to the park which is our fav location. After 15 mins of drive to the park, he stopped the car nad get out of the car while opening the door of backseat. I was still sitting at there seeing my phone then I realised someone trying to carry me" HEYY STOP IT!!....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HUH??" I screamed to Jack and he started laughing and it got me more mad.

" HEY ROSE DID U GET FAT?? I CANT EVEN CARRY YOU🤣" Jake started to joke as usual and I step out from car and started walking. He stopped me by holding my wrist and came closer to me. I was looking down while sipping my drink and he tilted my head up and made me look into is eyes. "YOU THINK YOU CAN AVOID ME HUH?" I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back. " ITS BEEN LONG TIME SINCE WE DIDN’T MEET. AM I RIGHT MY FRIEND??" "YES YOU DUMBO JACK ITS BEEN LIKE 2 MOTHS I GUESS HEHE" we both break the hug and started walking in the park.

"HEY ROSE IM REALLY SORRY I HAD WORK THAT’S Y I WAS LATE" Jake asked me sorry again and I was sad about that too."HEY ITS OK. I KNOW U HAD A LOT OF WORK….JUST CHILL MAN" I said to him and we both started laughing. Soon we reached our fav spot in the park.