Akiko Yosano x Fem!Reader

Enemies to lovers: Yosano is a tad jealous that she's not the only doctor at the ADA anymore. Sumire has an ability that allows her to heal small/minor injuries.

======

*Reader's POV*

'Today is officially my first day as a member of the ADA.' I thought as I stood nervously outside the quaint little building that the Agency dwelled within. 

"I can do this..." I mumbled and made my way up to the fourth floor. 

"H-Hello? I'm ready for my first day. I hope I'm not late." I said softly as I entered the office.

 A man with long blonde hair in a ponytail and glasses stopped strangling a man with shorter, wavy brown hair and greeted me. 

"Not at all, in fact, you're exactly 55 seconds early. Everyone, this is Sumire. She will be working in the infirmary from here out." 

I smiled sweetly as I scanned everyone's faces.

My eyes landed on a woman with short black hair, styled in a bob cut. 

'She's gorgeous...' I thought as her magenta eyes stared at me.

"I really hope we can get along and become good friends." I said to everyone and bowed.

------

I had been with the Agency for a solid week now and let's just say that it was always lively. 

I was in the main office chatting with some of the guys when Yosano exited one of the offices, yawning and stretching her arms above her head. 

"Good morning, Miss Yosano!" I said with a smile only for her to narrow her eyes at me and slink off to the infirmary.

"Did I...do or say something to upset her?" I asked out loud.

"Nah, she's just jealous that she's not the only Doctor here anymore." Ranpo said as he rolled a lollipop around in his mouth.

"She just needs some time to warm up to you. Try asking her to go shopping with you." Kunikida suggested.

I eventually made my way back to the infirmary where I found Yosano, cradling her head in her hand as if she had a headache. 

I walked over to the medicine cabinet, grabbed some painkillers, and then filled a disposable cup with water. 

I set them beside her before bowing politely, catching her attention.

"I'd like to apologize! I didn't mean to upset you when I joined the Agency and I'd like to get to know you, so if it's not too much...would you like to go shopping together this weekend?!"

After a moment of silence, she sighed softly. "Yeah, sure...it's not like I have anything to do this weekend anyway. Just please lower your voice..." She groaned and took the painkillers.

------

After a rather slow week at the office, it was finally the weekend. 

After a quick shower, I dug through my closet, pulling out a pair of grey high-waisted jeans and a tube top-like shirt that had sleeves attached but revealed my shoulders.

Once I was dressed I styled my hair and headed to the shopping district.

Upon my arrival, I decided to sit on a bench where Yosano could hopefully find me.

"What's a babe like you doing out here alone, dressed like that?" A male voice asked, causing me to look up only to see a man twice my size looming over me.

"I'm waiting for someone." I answered bluntly and tried my best to ignore his presence.

 "Aww, come on...don't be like that baby. I only wanna show you a good time." He said, suddenly moving in to kiss me.

"Get off of me! I'm not interested!!" I tried to push him off but he grabbed my wrists, nearly shoving me down on the bench. 'Someone, please....help me...'

"HEY, She said she's not interested, so beat it before I decide to take one of your legs...and it won't be the ones you walk with!" A familiar voice said, menacingly. 

I turned my head to see none other than Yosano, glaring daggers at the man that was on top of me. 

"Oh my gosh...that poor girl."

"What a sick, depraved man..."

"Someone call the authorities!"

The peoples' comments as well as Yosano's threat seemed to be enough to scare him away.

"Are you okay, Y/N? he didn't hurt you did he?" Yosano asked softly as she helped me up.

"I'm okay, thanks to you." I answered as I trembled uncontrollably.

Without warning Yosano pulled me close, wrapping her arms around me in a gentle hug.

"I'm just glad I got here when I did." 

After I calmed down and recounted the event to the police Yosano and I spent our day shopping and getting to know each other.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome. I admit that I was jealous." She sighed and smiled gently. 

"By the way, I've been meaning to tell you but that outfit is super cute on you." She said and winked, which caused me to blush.

"Th-thank you." 

"No problem...cutie." she laughed and began teasing me about how red my face was.

------

We arrived at my apartment and I invited her in for some coffee but she politely declined, saying that she was worn out from shopping all day. 

"Then I'll see you at work?" I asked softly.

"You sure will but before I leave..." She trailed off, taking my face in her hands and placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Bye, bye~! See you at work."  

And like that she left.

======

It's a little shorter than the others but I hope you like it Hisoka2008