Funtime Pizza

I was looking for a job so I can get some money. I was pretty desperate. I was in my 20's and my parents wanted me to get a job. So I was looking all over for a job and none of them were perfect for me. I drove by somewhere. And I found my childhood place!! It was Funtime pizza. My parents took me there as a kid. I'd go for my birthday or if I behave good I would get a treat there. And they had a sign that said now hiring apply inside. So I went inside, and some parents were looking at me weird. Probably because they didn't expect a adult to be alone in a kids restaurant. Then I looked at the animatronics Tyler the turtle, Duke the duck, Destiny, Stick and Harry.

It felt good saying there names again, anyway I went to the counter and said I'm here to apply the job

It felt good saying there names again, anyway I went to the counter and said I'm here to apply the job. "The man said, are you sure?" He said it a little nervous. "I said yes I need this job this was my childhood i went looking for other jobs but none perfect so I'm kind of desperate". "The man said your childhood will become nightmares and you'll regret it". I was a bit scared when he said that, but "I said I need this job. "The man said ok I'll go tell my boss".
So I waited for a little and I saw a girl go in the ball pit and she was in the ball pit for a little while. I felt pretty scared. "The man came back and said you're the casher shift starts 11:00 am and your also the janitor shift starts 10:30 at night, and my boss said you're interview is tomorrow at 12:40 in the morning for real". All right I said". "The man said ok see you tomorrow". So remember I saw a little girl go in the ball pit and she has not came out for a while well some parents
came and asked me "have you seen a little girl anywhere waring a pink dress"? "I said I think I saw a little girl with a pink dress go in the ball pit but she hasn't came out. The parents yelled out the girls name and the parents digged the ball pit but never found her, and they called the cops and they came after a few minutes and had to take all the balls from the ball pit and still nothing. They found a door in the bottom of the ball pit and It was boarded up and locked. So they reported her missing, and got rid of the ball pit. But they put stairs and left the door there just in case. I got scared that I didn't want this job but I need the money. I went home and slept early for the interview. So I did good at the interview and I was hired.
I was scared about the girl that went missing. So it was Monday I was a little nervous and scared but I said to my self its OK God will protect me. So it was a normal casher shift. Later on I was doing my janitor shift at night. "A man that worked there was by the door". "He said ok here's the things you need for your janitor shift". "You can sweep the floors". "Here is a spray bottle and paper towels to clean any dust". And mop the floor and fill in these paper work. "All right that's all you need see ya". "OK goodnight i said back". So I wanted to sweep first because some areas were dirty. It went good nothing happened. So I moved to cleaning dust. While I was doing that, i saw the door under the ball pit and it was open. I thought that was werid. I wanted to check in there but it might have the owners private stuff. So I continued to my job and I felt something behind me. And I turned around and it was Destiny and he's gang behind with red eyes!!

I was completely scared so they started chasing me for a while, and I found a hiding spot under a table

I was completely scared so they started chasing me for a while, and I found a hiding spot under a table. So they were walking around the table and gave up eventually and went to there stage. I was completely scared. So I counted my job and after that it went normal. Then it was 7am and my shift was over. Day 2 the man outside from yesterday's shift gave me the supply's to do the janitor shift. "He said you know what to do and he just left". "I said to myself ok... anyway I went inside and I was sweeping the floors and the door was open again, and I heard some cracking noises and some screaming!! and I just had to investigate and I saw Duke the Duck eating the girl that went missing for sure. It was so disturbing. And he turned around at me with blood all over his mouth and belly.

"So he said mmm I think your gonna be next hahaha ha"!! Then he started chasing me. And I started running and hid under a table again. "Duke said come out come out we're ever your are! You can't hide forever hahahaaaaa" ! I was so terrified!! Then he heard me breathing, and he gave up eventually and went back to the room.
So I had to continued doing my job, and for the rest of the night it went well. 3rd day went well. At the 4th Day "the man that worked there was there again he said you know the rules now get back to work". All right then I said. So it went well. So I was mopping the floor and I saw something by the door under the ball pit. I saw Tyler the Turdle and Duke the Duck. I went a little closer and Tyler said to Duke "hurry before anyone finds out". "Duke said ok". I wonder what they were hiding but It was probably disturbing. Then they walked up the stairs and saw me! "Tyler said today is are lucky day hahahaaaaa I screamed and the guy outside heard me and came in and said" "what's going on" !!! Then he noticed that Tyler and Duke were chasing me and they turned toewords the man that worked there and started Chasing him! And Tyler and Duke were eating him up!!!! It was terrifying!! While Tyler and Duke were eating him up Destiny and Stick and Harry were behind me again!! And Destiny said "ready to rock rock and roll!!! hahaha hahaha"!!! they all laughed and barking and I left the restaurant, screaming!!!! And Tyler and Duke were caring the man and walked away!! I reported the animatronics were alive and killer machines!! and no one believed me. and nobody found the worker that worked there ever again. And my boss forced me to go work there still. So Friday I had the day off. Then it was Saturday and there was a new man outside the building and said "hi there I'm your new instruction guy well the man that used to be your instruction guy went missing....but anyway you now the rules there is a new bonus feature for your Janitor shift." I said what is it?". " You have to clean the animatronics with the spray bottle and paper towels. Kids these days though food at the animatronics and they get dusty once in a a while yeah see ya"!! "Ok goodnight i said". I was completely nervous and scared that I had to clean the freaking animatronics!!!! ÒMÓ I was so stressed out I did not want to work here any more!! But God will protected me and I needed the money. So I did my job and I wanted to clean the animatronics last. So I did my job and last thing the animatronics so I cleaned Tyler and Duke first because there were my favorite characters I guess so I cleaned Tyler and I can tell he felt uncomfortable and I cleaned Duke and he bit my hand!! "Owwwwwwww" !!!! My hand was bleeding, and I started to clean Destiny, Stick, and Harry and when I was cleaning Destiny And Stick they both pushed me to the ground. Grrrrrr and they started barking and chased me and Tyler and Duke did to. And after a while Stick pushed me to the ground.

And after that they pushed me and Tyler had a bat and knocked me out!!
Then I woke up a the the room under the ball pit I remembered how it looked like and Tyler and the gang were in front of me. and Tyler said "Hahahaaaaa Have sweet dreams",and I screamed and Duke and Tyler were biting the side of my stomach.
I said Owwwwwwww!! eventually I...... Don't Know what happened. Then I woke up in the hospital and I felt something on the edge of my stomach.. and the nurse came and I said "what the hell happened to me" ?! "Well... your guts are hanging out so... we have to fix you up." What!!! Owww this hurts". "Well yeah what to you we found you at funtime pizza. well what happened" !! "I worked there as a janitor. So the past few nights I've seen the animatronics moving and a few days ago I saw one of the animatronics eating the girl that went missing and ate a worker there. And the Animatronics did this to me". "Oh my!!" The nurse said, I need to report this"!! I know. We have to stitch you. and might take a few weeks. We'll at least I'm still alive. Thank goodness God protected me. The End.