V7.5-P1: What to do? What to do?

POV: Kiyotaka

"So, are you telling me that I and Satou will have a double date on the 25th?" I asked the one who usually gives me intel on what is going to happen.

"Yeah. Kind of. It's up to you to choose the outcome, but it might be troublesome for her when she does so after the date." He said. "To be blunt, I would like to join in for a triple date, but Ryuko told me that she wants only two of us to spend time together."

"I see. I guess I should turn her down since I don't have any feelings for her. Even though she has a good personality, I don't think she could handle it." I replied.

Today is the 21st, which is three days before the date with Satou. Torikachi told me about how she and Karuizawa will set up a double date on the 25th.

Coincidentally, Torikachi will have a performance on-stage at nighttime that day. He told me that he will perform another duet with Nishikawa.

"I don't think so. So far, Karuizawa is the only person who is capable to handle that.

Speaking of her, since you saved her on that day, she is currently holding feelings for you now." He said.

"How can you know about it?" I asked with curiosity. Even though Karuizawa and I are having an unstable relationship, she might even hate me for using her to do all kinds of things.

"Nah. She's a tsundere. I'm supposed that I explained to you the term the other day." He replied with a grin on his face.

Throughout the school year, Torikachi taught me about terms in a modern language like tsundere, harem, .etc

He told me that this is essential for me to know these modern terms because I might need to understand what most people are saying.

Apparently, a tsundere through Torikachi's description is a type of personality that is usually wanting to act tough, but mostly the opposite within the true self.

Sounds like Karuizawa though...

"It is late at the moment, so I guess I should take my leave. I will be there, just in case you don't know." Torikachi said.

Speaking of which, the day will be the 24th. I will meet Ryuuen and the former President earlier in the morning. I heard Ryuuen decided to drop out just because I beat him up.

"Alright. Have a good night then." I told him.

"Sounds like some development monologues happened when I wasn't aware." He said with a smirk. "I guess I could say the same for you."

He said as he leaves the room, leaving me alone in my room.

'I guess I will sleep early today.' I thought as I hop onto my bed and prepare for tomorrow.

*time skip

It is currently 6:00 AM, and it is snowy outside. I am currently sitting at my destination, which is one of the benches in the school park.

Moments later, a figure also arrived at the destination, looking at me dead in the eyes right after he sees me.

"Now, what does this monster want anything from me?" He asked.

"How about we sit and wait for another presence to arrive?" I answered.

"Oi, Ayanokouji." Said Ryuuen. "Why are you covered in snow?"

Speaking of which, a pile of snow had been formed right above my head, but it is very comfortable when it happens, so I just let it be.

"It's comfortable, so I just let it be," I answered.