V6-P1: What happens next? (edited)

POV: Torikachi

Well, we are back to class C, intentionally by me of course.

Now, Horikita had been pestering me non-stop about not contributing much to the Sports Festival. I decided to shrug it off, telling them that it was Kiyotaka's plan to do it, and she complied.

Today is October 12th, Manabu-senpai will step down from the student council while Nagumo takes his place. I also have permission to leave the student council as I wish, and I immediately complied. I do not want Nagumo to know that I used to be in the student council as a secretary, nor wanted to get kicked from it publically by Nagumo.

We just finished the student council ceremony, and Nagumo has already changed the terms of how he will operate the school. Meaning he will rule this school until graduation.

However, I could kick him out of it during his third year. He will be useless in the future.

Now, we are officially class 1-C, meaning that Ryuuen will continue to target the class.

And I could see Kiyotaka getting blocked by the idiot trio just because Kiyotaka has talent but hiding it. I could slap them right away like how I slapped Sudou during the Festival. They are now afraid of me just because I have the guts to fight back the strongest in the class.

Except for Kiyotaka and Koenji of course.

POV: Kiyotaka

I am currently getting blocked off by the idiot trio, and they rant about I can run fast but I hid it. I just shrug it off by saying it is not something to brag about.

However, Karuizawa shot me a glare as she leaves the classroom, signaling me to follow her for a moment. I don't know if I am blind or not, but her skirt seems to be shorter than usual. I could not help myself but try to look through it to no avail.

As soon as I leave the classroom a figure approached me. A female student to be exact.

"A-Ayanokouji-kun," she called out to me. Her voice sounds familiar, and I heard it a few times during our lessons. I rarely had a conversation with her since we got into this school

She is Satou Maya.

From what Torikachi told me, Satou will be the one who has a crush on me.

As soon as I could reply, a message appears on my phone.

[Good luck!! XP]

There is no need to tell that it was Torikachi's message.

"Do you need anything from me?" I ask her.

"Well... yeah, several things." she answered. "Can we talk in private, since it's very crowded here?"

Since I have no reason to deny her, so I agreed to her request.

Satou leads me to an empty hallway, with no classes or noises occurring at this place.

"So, what is it that you wanted to ask me about?" I ask her.

"Well, I just want to ask you if you currently are dating someone or not." She asks me another question.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean... I just want to know if you have a girlfriend or not..." She asks the one million dollar question.

"No. I do not, I never had a girlfriend before." I immediately answer her question.

"So, do you happen to look for a girlfriend?" She asks me for more information.

If not from Torikachi's information, I would suspect her of approaching me out of pity or even set up a trap to laugh at my loner life.