~|Chapter 62|~ Losing Sanity

Start from the beginning

Finally, I make it down to the bunker. I expect to see Ranboo hunched over in the ground, a hand around Tubbo's shoulder while Tommy play's with Shroud's hair to calm him. Something like that.

However, the only thing I'm welcomed to is a dark and cold room.

Even more panicked, I throw all of my stuff on the table on the left wall. I tie Tin Can onto the leg of the table before pacing around the room, panicked.

tw ////// panic attack, heavy breathing/hyperventilating, crying

As I pace, my breathing becomes more and more uneven. All of the panic and worry was finally settling in my mind. It swarmed with possibilities of what could be happening.

Tears streamed down my face and I slowly slid down the back wall, crouching in a small ball as I hugged my knees as tight as possible. I just sobbed and sobbed for what felt like hours, but it was only around 20 minutes.

"Willow! WILLOW!! There you are, holy shit. Are you okay??" Tommy comes running from upstairs

"T-Tommy? What's going on??" I practically yell, tears still streaming down my face in fear

"Hey hey, it's okay. We-We're gonna be fine..I hope" He says, kneeling down and rests a hand on my shoulder

"YOU HOPE??" I yell out before taking a deep breath "Tommy, tell me what the fuck is happening out there"

He unevenly sighs and tries to avoid eye contact "So uhm Techno may or may not have broken your brother out"

My breath, my heart, my tears. Everything stops.

"He did fucking..what?" I say with a hushed, but harsh voice

"I-I don't know how he fucking did it but- I saw that green bastard. They were all running out. Techno and Dream, and Ranboo. Ranboo was there too and they..Ranboo they..."

I looked down at the emerald that Techno had given me. It was one of the first things he gifted to me, and he told me how much it resembled our friendship. I guess it didn't mean much to him, then. Be betrayed me. He betrayed Tommy. He betrayed everyone on this god damn server by letting him out.

"Willow..Ranboo's gone.." He finally lets out

My eyes move from the emerald in my hand to the ground in front of me

"W-what do you mean they're gone?" I whisper out, making eye contact with the boy in front of me

"Sam he- he killed them. I watched them die. Willow, Ranboo's dead."

Suddenly, everything all at once hits me. The betrayal, the death of my best friend. It all comes tumbling down. I break out into tears, embracing Tommy and clutching unto the back of his shirt.

I scream out curses and messages filled with sorrow and betrayal. I can't make coherent thoughts, just a feeling of depression lingers.

For what felt like hours, I just sobbed and sobbed into Tommy's arms. We feel asleep embraced in each other, giving as much comfort as one can.

end tw ////

3 days went by. I never left the bunker, I was too scared and upset. The only person I saw for the entire 72 hours was Tommy, Tubbo, and my pets.

Currently, I was laying on Tubbo's chest as he played with my hair. Every once in a while he would place a small kiss on my head.

(an: please don't make it weird, canonically the 3 of them are in a romantic relationship. plus, you can do those types of things in a platonic way too. so don't say shit like "oH mY gOd WiLlOw Is ChEaTiNg On RaNboO" bc theyre fucking not)