He extended the bong down to you, leaning closer. "Want me to light it for you?" He tried hard not to peek again, oh did he try, but your chest was out - and he couldn't help but take another quick glance before he caught your gaze. As much as he claimed to be an assman, when faced with your chest- it was hard to look away.

You took the bong from him, pressing your lips to the top. You looked up at him, responding with a "mhm." Jean did as was offered, lighting the bowl.

Smoke bellowed in the chamber as you pulled, murky water crackling at the bottom of the bong. You tapped Jean's wrist, and quickly he took out the bowl. You pulled as much of the smoke out of as you could, leaning your head back and holding it in when your lips left the tip. On your exhale you looked up at Jean. The boy's attention on you, and only you. The boy forgetting that he had two of his closest friends in the room.

You stared at one another as the white clouds escaped from your parted lips.

"My turn." A pink faced Jean spoke up with a slight waver in his voice. The boy grabbed the bong from your hands.

"Want a light?"

"No...I got it." He muttered back, looking away from you. His eyes stared down at the bowl that was packed with Marcos weed. He lit it, then pulled.

The bong bubbled. The glorious sounding crackle of never cleaned brown water.

Smoke filled up the chamber, more than your hit had. Jean released, taking in all of the vapor. You all watched as he cleared the pipe like a pro. However his hit was way more than he could handle. In seconds he was doubled over coughing his lungs out.

A bellowing laughter filled the room, the noise coming from the doorway. "Horse-face, quit being a bitch."

You and Marco jumped in surprise. Looking up at the owner of it, your eyes found themselves starting at your maniac best friend. The only one who dared to use that stupid nickname.

He had the biggest shit eating grin on his face, from his comment, and from the fact that no one heard him enter the room.

"Eren!" You called out your friends name, ready to get up and give him a hug. Only he quickly sauntered over and shoved his phone in your face showing you what lit up the screen.

He was on the phone with Monke Boy. The circle for mute was highlighted, but he tapped that off. With a wink, and an apology to the boys, he brought the phone back up to his ear.

"Mhm...Mhm...Oh wait, hold on Zeke." He muted his phone again, and then like an absolute shmuck he placed it on your head. You sat still, balancing the device. Eren grabbed the bong out of Jeans hands, pulled a pink lighter out of his own pocket- lit the bong- ripped it, shoved it back into Jean's hands, picked up his phone, patted your head, and then left.

Jean sat back in his chair, arms crossed with a scowl as he glared at Eren the whole time he was in the room. "I hate that damn nickname." He vented to no one in particular.

"I think it suits you!"

"Why don't you go fuck yourself, Constance."

You finished up smoking with the boys soon after, finding yourself back downstairs at the front entrance of the house.

Connie had gone off with a girl that he knew from some class. He was blowing up the main group chat with texts about her, so naturally you muted the damn thing after telling him to wear protection. You were glad he was finally getting some, but damn was he annoying.

You didn't bother trying to look for Sasha or Mikasa, you were so high you would have just failed in your search. The rip from that bong took a toll on you.