That was the first time you ever did cocaine, like degenerate. 

That is also when you learned that Marco was totally a druggie. One would have never guessed it from his boy next door charm, and how introverted and academically smart he was. That golden key, which had been stolen by Connie their freshman year, was always on Marco. No one knew where Connie got it from, not even Connie himself, so it was useless besides its drug purpose. Marco seemed to never go anywhere without it, as packing snortable powder into a grooved surface makes much less of a mess than on a table or his phone.

After that insane frat party you and Marco were buddies and Jean had to finally stop ignoring you. When you and Marco talked, and he was there, he finally began to add to the conversation. Which you enjoyed since he was no longer neglecting your existence. Jean wasn't totally normal around you until your second semester though, until after New Years Eve. Following that complicated night, you were no longer invisible.

Leading you down the upstairs hallway, Marco held tightly on to your hand. He was bringing you to the room that he was hanging in, the one with the front facing window. As the few doors passed on you realized that it was not Reiner's room you were heading towards. It was the one at the end of the hall that you had never been in. Once in front, the door had a sign on it, a good old: Saturdays are for the Boys.

You knew who's room it was immediately. Marco pushed it open, a cloud of light smoke puffed out. You coughed as the heavy air reached your face.

"Close it quick!"

"Dude!"

Two distinct male voices were heard inside, annoyed the room was less compact with smoke.

"Look who I brought though!" Marco whipped you forward, dropping your hand from his own and throwing his arms around your front, his head resting on your right shoulder. You couldn't bother shrugging him off this time around, he would always find a way back to clinging to you.

"Ayy!" Connie, one of the two inside, cheered getting up to wrap you in a hug. Marco dropped his arm, finally, and let Connie pull you into a tight bear hug. He squeezed you, pulled you up and then dropped you down. Your feet hit the ground ungracefully with a heavy thud and you wobbled on your feet. 

"Hi Connie." You coughed, dazed from his rough actions. "Who's room is this?" You croaked out due to your chest being compressed by the buzzcut boy's rough hug. You had an idea of who's, but you wanted to confirm.

"Porco." You heard Jean say from where he sat. "He said we could use his bong if we left him a little weed."

"Look at his bong too!" Connie's hands left your body, and both of them pointed to the massive glass bong. Connie did jazz hands around it.

"Big." You stated, walking over to the floor and sitting down, looking at the clear pipe. It was big, put it wasn't pretty, it was clear with no fun designs or colors on it. The cheapest kind you could get. But were you still going to rip it? Yes. "Lemme get a hit." You requested from Jean, who was seated above you - and quite close at that. You leaned your head back, not bothering to look up at the boy. He could hand the bong down to you.

But Jean didn't respond right away. No, he was zoned in on something.

Connie let out a low wolf whistle, and Marco chuckled behind you, both of the boys catching where their friends' gaze was. Connie came and sat down next to you, bumping his knees into your own as you waited for Jean to do something

Marco finally cleared his throat, snapping Jean out of it. He glanced over at Marco and then back down to you. A slight blush formed across his cheeks as he looked you up and down - then he finally moved.