"Be safe." Sasha sighed out, finally heading up the stairs - the rest of you trailed behind. When you reached the door she opened it up, holding it as she shoved the three of you inside and then let herself in. "Don't do anything I wouldn't." Her voice was now in your ear.

You turned, locking eyes with her. You leaned up to get closer to her face, the music inside the house was too loud for you to speak at a normal tone - and you didn't want to strain your voice with yelling. "I won't, you know I have limits."

Sasha nodded, the girl ok with that response. 

"Yo!" A panting Marco arrived in front of you. Breathing heavy, he leaned down placing his hands on his knees.

"Out of breath already Marco? I guess the lung failure is starting early." Annie mocked the boy's reaction to slight physical activity.

Marco flipped her off, his body hunched over still. Annie laughed at his gesture, and after reaching back to pat you on the shoulder- she made her way further into the house. This would probably be the last you saw of the girl until morning.  

"Damn, I really gotta start going to the gym again." He chucked. His head shaking left to right, his brown hair flopping with his movement. Glancing up at you, his wonderful hazel eyes met your own - a bright smile etched across his boyish face. However, his body was still heaving from his sprint down the stairs.

"You could start with cutting out the drugs." Mikasa suggested before you could say anything to your friend, and just like Annie did, she pushed forward into the house. Not caring if her comment was rude.

Sasha scurried behind her, leaving you alone with Marco. "We'll be getting drunk!" She called over her shoulder, throwing up a loose peace sign in goodbye.

You cupped your hands around you mouth, "Have fun!" Then the two girls were out of sight.  Out of sight, out of mind - it was time to make poor decisions. 

Marco sighed, standing up straight and taking a step closer to you. His body moved with a mission as his long arms draped themselves around your shoulders. "You ready to have some fun?"

"I guess." You laughed as you wiggled your body to get his arms off of you.

Marco ignored the wiggles, moving his limbs down further to encage you. He pulled you in close to his chest, and murmured lowly in your ear, "So what shall we do?"

"Smoke. Preferably." You shoved him off of you this time, your heart racing from how intimate of a moment he made. He took a step toward you to wrap you in a hug again, but you weaved and dodged his advances, satisfied when he soon gave up. 

He sighed, dramatically. "Let's go up then." Marcos hand came slithering back over, it hovering above your own. You rolled your eyes at the boys incessant need to be touching you; however, you allowed your fingers to lace with his. It was better than him throwing his arms around you again. With a gentle tug the boy pulled you further into the football house directing you up the stairs. You followed with no resistance whatsoever, you had so much trust in Marco.

Your friendship with the freckled boy took a bit to blossom. You didn't talk at first because Jean had ignored you for a solid month - like full blown turn the other way kind of ignoring. The two of them were this weird package deal, even though Jean and Connie were the two living together. Jean knew Marco from back home or something like that, making Marco his "best friend" at school. Due to that, getting close to Marco was quite difficult.

You and him finally hit it off when Jean went home for a weekend. There was this huge frat party from the biggest one on campus, ZBT. You had found an empty room to smoke by yourself, like a degenerate, and instead of the room being empty like you thought, Marco was inside tightly packing a white substance into a golden key.