Chapter 1 : Brazil here I come!

Zara's P.O.V
My phone loudly buzzed and broke the silence, and my sleep too :(
It was 5:00 A.M, I was really confused at first, but then I remembered that today was the day I was going to Brazil for the World Cup!!
I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I undressed myself, turned the tap on and got into the shower, I made sure I washed myself properly then just got out, by then it was 5:30.
I decided what I was going to wear ; black high waisted skinny jeans, a white crop top and white converse. I looked pretty good I can't lie, I started blowing kisses at myself in the mirror.
"Will you ever stop being so cocky" I said to myself and laughed. I really need to stop talking to myself and find friends, I thought.
I was soo excited to be able to go back to Brazil, I hadn't been for about 3 years since I got caught up in my modelling career, I'd been modelling for many different brands like Victoria's Secret and many others, then I decided I wanted to concentrate strictly on sporting brands. I don't really know why, I guess sport plays an important role in my family.
I then applied my makeup. I put on some black mascara and a bit of pink lipstick, nothing too shouty.
I had about 5 minutes spare until the taxi would come and pick me up to take me to the airport. My flight left at 7:00 since it was about 11 hours to get to Brazil.

It was 6:25 and I had just arrived at the airport.
"Broke my heart on the road, spent the weekend......." Yep, that's my ringtone. #ShakiraForLife. I frantically searched for my phone in my bag and managed to find it. It was my brother Marcelo.
"Hey sis!" He shouted through the phone.
"You're gunna make me deaf mate" I laughed.
"Well sorry, are you on your way yet?"
"I'm at the airport right now," I checked my watch "My flight leaves in about 30 minutes. I should get there by 7 P.M. Spanish time so that means...." He cut me off.
"You should be here by 2:00 P.M. Brazilian time, I'm so smart" (See the cockiness runs in the family).
"Right, well I've got to go now but ill text you as soon as I arrive."
"Bye sis, I love you"
"Love you too." The line went dead.
Having Marcelo as a brother is great, he cares for me a lot and is always there when I need him.

Time seemed to be going so slow, but then I heard;
"Flight to Brazil will now start boarding"
FINALLY
___________________________
Heelllooooo💕
Okay guys so this is my first book here on wattpad and I'm sorry if the story isn't really clear right now. The idea for this book popped up in my head as I was watching Barcelona play today against Almeria, (they won 4-0👏) ,I don't even know how though but I thought I'd give it a try.
So did you like it??
Leave any comments below, I don't know if I should continue the story. I mean I have it all planned out already and I think I know what will happen at the end. I'm not really expecting any reads at all, I did it for fun :D
So you guys tell me:)
Thank you for reading<3