-Insecurities-Kang sae byeok-

IM BACK >:)
hope y'all missed moi🥱 (lol jk... kinda-)
Don't y'all even dare to ask about the vid kk?😭💀
N E waysss, it's a this is a chubby reader :) Oh and it's short because yes ✨
And it's bad >:]
Word count: 330
.
.
.

Y/N pov

I was laying down looking at instagram, with all the beautiful,skinny,smooth skin, and pretty smile... Things I don't have. I don't have a skinny and slim body, I don't have smooth or clear beautiful skin, and I have a horrible smile, especially when I smile with my teeth.. Why am I like this? Why don't I have a perfect life, a perfect body.. I don't even know what Sae byeok sees in me, I'm just a piece of sh!t.

I kept thinking about myself that I didn't even realize that I was crying and sae byeok came from the store. But I did hear a knock which snapped me out of my thinking.

"C-come in!" I said trying to keep my voice steady. Sae byeok opened the door and looked at me.

"Are you okay? Your crying" I quickly wiped my tears

"Oh um it's nothing" she gave me a face of doubt so I just sighed.

"Fine, sae byeok, what do you see in me? I'm hideous and there are millions of other cute/hot girls out there but, why choose me?" I felt my tears starting to form again. I heard her sigh and lay next to me.

"Idiot, I like you because of your personality, your funny,kind,generous, and helpful"

"B-but I'm fa-" I was cut off by Sae byeok kissing my lips, she broke it.

"We do NOT use that word, because it's not true. And even if you think you are that, it's awesome for the cuddles" at this point I started crying while Sae byeok was wiping my tears.

"I love you and I'll never stop loving you, okay? Understood?" I nodded and snuggled up to her.

"I love you too"