chpt. 2

Riley's pov

         I wake up, to the sound of whispering.

My eyes are covered by some cloth, so I can't see my captors.

"How could we do this???? I can't believe we did this! Oh no.... I'm a terrible person," I hear a man, who has a British accent, say.

"Relax Li!!!" another says, "It's going to be fine."

The first guy sighs, then says, "Is she awake yet?"

Shit.

Someone pulls off my mask, and I see a guy, who is probably in their 20's. He has black hair, brown eyes, and a lot of tattoos.

I look around, there is five guys in total.

I recognize them from somewhere.... But, I just can't put my finger on it.

Than all of  a sudden I hear THAT song playing on the radio.

"Da dum, da dum, da dum, you're insecure.... Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or,"

The guy who was driving, quickly changes the station.

I look at my surroundings again. I'm in a van.... With five guys. Who have British accents..... And, they got very freaked out, when they heard that idiotic song on the radio......

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!

I've been kidnapped.... By........ One Direction.

WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!??????

I groan, and put my head in my hands.

"Is she okay???" a guy asks, panicked.

"NO I'M NOT OK, YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU F*CKING KIDNAPPED ME!!!!! I GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE ONE BAND, THAT I CAN'T STAND!!!!!!" I scream at him.

All of a sudden, the guy who was driving slams on the breaks.

He pulls into the drive-way of some fancy house.

He turns around, after he parked the car. He has blueish, greyish, greenish eyes, and brown hair.

He smiles, then gets out.

They all follow his example, and the one who has blondeish, brownish hair grabs my arm.

I scream bloody murder.

He covers my mouth with his hand, and I just bite it.

He doesn't let go though.

When he drags me out of the van I use all of my muscle, which I have a lot from cheer, and bolt.

I'm able to get out of his grasp, thank the lord!!!

"ADIOS BITCHES!!!!!" I scream, giving them the middle finger.

I hear a stampede of footsteps behind me.

I'm actually pretty fast.

Because I had such a adrenaline rush, I tumble.

I do a front-walk over, round-off backhandspring, full. (A/N: If you don't know what that is, go on youtube!!!)

I keep on running..... The same thought is going through my head, over and over again.

"Why ME of all people?????"

NOTE: HEY! THANKS FOR READING! YES, I KNOW NIALL'S IRISH..... BUT, RILEY DOESN'T.... SINCE, SHE DOESN'T LIKE 1D. OK????? XX :)