chpt. 1

Riley's pov

       "YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! OH-OH, THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

Ugh! I groan as I turn my radio off.

You see, I DON'T like One Direction.

I mean, everywhere I go, I hear that same annoying song,"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

Like, you DO know that's not the only song in the world.... right?

And, everywhere I go, I hear the same thing repeated, "I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! Lewis is my favorite!" (A/N: I meant to spell Louis's name, as "Lewis." That's the way some people say his name sadly -.-)

But hey, at least it's Saturday! 

And, to make it EVEN better, I have cheer practice today!!!! :)

Yes, I'm a cheerleader.

I'm actually a Level 5 cheerleader.

Yep, I'm proud of that.

BUT, it doesn't matter what level you're on.... As long as you're doing the sport that you love!

I park my car, and walk into my gym.

Oh how I love Cheer Athletics! <3

~After practice~

I start to walk to my car, when suddenly, I see five figures come towards me.

I start to fast-walk, while I'm ALSO trying to calm myself down.

Sudenlly, a cloth is shoved over my mouth/nose, and then... Everything goes black.

NOTE: HEY!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY.... IN THIS STORY, NONE OF THE 1D GUYS HAVE GIRLFRIENDS. AND, YES, I KNOW JAMIE ANDRIES IS REALLY 14.... BUT, IN THIS STORY,SHE'S GONNA BE 17!!!! OK? THAT OK WITH YOU? IT BETTER! CAUSE, THAT'S HOW THIS STORY IS GONNA WORK!!! :) THANKS FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU! I'LL UPDATE SOON MY SHINING STARS!!!!