where am I?

I opened my eyes the light blinded me "ugh" I held a hand over my face. Wincing when some one grabbed my arm. "Karim?" I recognized the voice of the black haired uchiha from the Akatsuki. I sat up holding my head as a pain shot through my body. I gripped my side groaning. "Why did pain do that?"

"So they thought you were dead. Its a paralyser." I nodded holding my head.

"So everyone in konaha thinks I'm dead?" He nodded closing his eyes and leaning back. I watched him. "Why do you stare?"

"I can't imagine anyone.... loving me." I whisper. He opened his eyes. "I'll always love you karim." I looked down blushing. He picked my chin up "I mean it." He spoke softly. "K-kiss me." I whispered He looked surprised but leaned in and kissed me gently stroking my hair in the process. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He leaned back and closed his eyes again. I yawned and laid down on the bed closing my eyes. I felt the side cave in as someone crawled in next to me. I felt a firm arm wrap around me.

"Itachi." I whispered curling farther into his chest and falling into a dreamless sleep.

*******

Sasuke POV:

I sat with kiba my head in my hands. "Sh-she's not dead sh-she can't be." Kiba cried. I shook my head " I know she's not... Maybe it was just a..." I cut off and screamed "KARIM!" It was after her 'ceremony' My brother itachi had stole her body. No doubt it remove the matatabi. Soon her body would be ashes.

Kiba shook his head "I'm gonna find her... even if it's only her body. I will find her She deserves to be here." I nodded in agreement. "Let's find her... now."

*****

Normal POV

I woke and looked at a note "Left to get food DO NOT answer the door. -itachi"

I sighed "I'll open the door if I want!" I teased sticking my tongue out at the note. I turned opening the window to the balcony. I felt the soft breeze on my back and sniffed the air. Again that feeling of being watched fell upon me. I turned and looked around hearing a thud "Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

"Kabuto." I growled backing up "Didn't itachi warn you to stay inside?" I turned seeing him "Orochimaru." I whispered as he licked his lips "come with us darling." I backed up "SHARINGAN!" I glared at him with my red eyes. I focused my chakra into my hands. "The name of this jutsu is kirin." I whispered. "Be gone with the thunder clap!" I said sending a dragon of lightning towards him sending him flying.

I fell that justu took all my chakra but it missed him. I breathed heavily as my eyes went blue. "We'll work on your chakra later." He licked his lips again and kabuto smirked grabbing me by my arms and making me screech in pain as he twisted them "When you show we can trust you I'll put your arms back into their sockets." I cussed and spit at him but it just made him kick me in my leg. "ITACHI!!" I screeched falling to the ground. "Fine I'll go just.... just stop please." I pleaded. Orochimaru licked his lips " I find your willingness very.... pleasing." He nodded to kabuto as he picked me up and jumped off "I-Itachi..." I whispered. "He's not coming he set this up... If you ever went outside while he was gone he would never come back. " I stopped and laid limp "Good girl." I heard him say chuckling. I growled "Don't ever EVER call me that."

"Fiesty... Hey orochimaru-"

"She's your toy kabuto." He smirked "Just make sure she doesnt hate us will you?" I stiffened "ITACHIIIII SASUKKKKEEEE KIBBAAA SOMEONE!!!!" I felt something hard in my stomach. It was kabuto's shoulder "Shut up brat!" I gasped my arms dangled loosely. I felt myself being put down on something hard. "Now then orochimaru should i put her arms back in place?"

"Yes. but make sure she doesn't do anything she'll regret." Kabuto smirked grabbing my right arm "Bite your tongue princess."I clenched my cheek feeling a pop "GAH!!" I screeched in pain as he grabbed the other putting it in its place. I screamed again. "STOP!" I cried laying down and holding my arms. "Ow...." Kabuto stood "Stop being a baby suck it up. If people care about you they'll find you here right?" I looked down "T-they all thing I'm dead.... and Itachi...." I trailed off and looked towards the ground. Kabuto smirked "Good we get you for ourselves. That means I get to torture you all I want." I stared at him "Why the hell am I so special all of the sudden?!" He slapped me "You do NOT get to talk to me like that got that?" I nodded gripping my cheek. "You were always special no one wanted you around of course because you were just like naruto and naruto... well he just wanted to be part of the in crowd. But now you're stuck here. " I nodded biting my tongue. He knelt down by me "Which means of course since you're the only female here...." I spat at him "Don't fucking touch me." He wiped his glasses and stood up locking the door and shutting it. No light seeped through the window meaning it was night time. did itachi really forget about me? am I just another mission to him? I closed my eyes. Tears brimming the eyelids. I whimpered my voice quaking as I thought about how I was gonna be stuck here forever. "somebody... anybody...." I whispered "Save me from this hell..."