what is this?

I sat up from bed looking around dead midnight. perfect everyones asleep. I raced for the door screaming as i open it to find a shirtless itachi staring at me "bed now!"

"Im not a kid!" I shoved past itachi trying to go for the door but hidan stopped me draggin me slowly "Don't worry itachi I'll get this one to bed." he winked making me blush "ITACHI!!" I screamed reaching out for him Itachi stopped hidan "Let her go... NOW!" Hidan dropped me and i coughed as itachi picked me up. 

Itachi carried me to his room and shut the door. "Umm i have a bed."

"Ummm would you like to sleep in there with hidan still up?"

"good point." i sweat dropped and looked down. Itachi laid down in the bed. My hair stood on end "What? theres room come on." Itachi opened his arms. I reluctantly lay down as he pulls me close putting his chin on my head.  I blushed feeling itachi rub his fingers up my back.

"I-Itachi stop.."

"why?"

"th-that tickles!"

"You can't hide it from me i know exactly what that is." She blushed and looked at him "ITachi im 14 you're 18"

"Yea i know.. but i dont care." I blushed more and leaned into his chest softly breathing listening to his heart beat. Ever so slightly it would beat every second or so. some how it was calming. very calming... Itachi brought his hand to her cheek and tilted her head up "Listen. tomorrow is gonna be a pain in the ass if you do not agree to stay."

"How so."

"they will drain all your chakra until you pass out or die. you have to be part of this understand?" I nodded sheepishly. "Why? I didn't even know i had this- this thing in me and now you're telling me they want to kill me for it?" I looked away a tear rolling down my cheek . I turned facing the wall. Itachi cuddled me from behind and whispered in my ear "I would never let them do that to you." He said planting a small kiss on my cheek,

"I-Itachi?" I whispered

"yes?"

"Why?"

"why what?"

"Why did you do that?" Itachi flipped me so i could stare into his eyes. "Because i feel... wonderful around you... I can't explain it. You know how when you learn a new jutsu or something you're really really excited? and you can't wait for more?" I nodded " Thats me with you." I blushed and looked down 

"Don't look down when you blush.. you look way too pretty when you blush to do that." I blushed more and looked up at him. He took his hand and moved my hair out of the way of my eye " perfect." I just stared at him as he leaned in "I-itachi.." He stopped inches before my lips and sighed " karim do you want me to kiss you?" I hesitated too long and he pulled away from me.

"I won't unless you ask me to ok?" I nodded cuddling into his chest slowly falling asleep

*****

Pain looked into my eyes "what do you say? join the akatsuki or go home?" I knew he was lying he was gonna kill me if i wanted to go back. My eyes travelled around the ground tobi chanted "JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!" My eyes fell on itachi as he nodded 

"yes. Ill join." I said turning my gaze towards pain. "head band please." You nodded untieing your headband from your arm and handing it to him so he could place a cut in the center.He tied it back onto my arm over my robe "ANEEEEEEEEE!!!" (big sister) tobi tackled me to the ground and hugged me "I GOT A NEW FRIEND!!" Deidara pulled tobi off of me and looked down helping me up "Sorry about him un he just likes the idea of a new akatsuki member huh." 

I still never got why he says that but and smile and look at the rest hidan licked his lips when we made eye contact. I felt uncomfortable instantly as he walked up and touched my cheek. "all girls in the akatsuki belong to me!" he licked his lips again

 "well this one will be." I backed up and rubbed my head laughing nervously. When you bumped into a wall at the end of the hall hidan put hands on either side of me. I blushed as he tilted my head and kissed my neck "h-hidan!" I said trying to shove him off but he grabbed my hands placing them over my head.

I Whimpered a little as hidan smirked against my neck. I let out a small moan but before hidan could do anything itachi threw him away from me and i fell into his arms. Hidan glared at itachi "You can't protect her forever."

"I will if i have to." Itachi said holding me with his arm behind his back "uh uh." Hidan smirked winking at me.

******

Kiba pov:

Ive tracked karim's scent here. "Akamaru go get the ANBU." akamaru barked racing off towards where the ANBU were. "I stood infront of an appartment watching the window... Definetly akatsuki. I saw Karim hiding behind someone from another akatsuki member.I turned seeing kakashi and lady tsunade as well as a few others "Kiba go back this could get ugly.

I shook my head "I'm going to save her. she is my best friend." I said staring up as akamaru barked 

"fine lets go in." 

*****

Karim pov.

I watched as pain scolded hidan while zetsu sat off sasori just watching. I stopped hearing a loud bang and turning  to see leaf ninja filing in one after the other. Itachi stood infront of me protectively as hidan laughed wildly.

Sasori smirked "more puppets." Lady tsunade attacked Itachi and grabbed my arm yanking me towards her  "You scum!" she kicked at itachi who blocked and sent her flying ith a single hit grabbing my arm and holding me as tenderly as if i was glass.

"KARIM!" kiba raced up and growled at itachi. Itachi glared at kiba and held me close "K-kiba." I looked at him "Don't fight him please you-" I felt a searing pain in my stomach as i looked down a kunai stuck into my skin. I coughed up some blood and fell looking up at who threw the kunai. "p-pain?"

I blacked out