"Enough.. you're a kidnapper.. You and Yolanda" joy says.. smirking..

Seulgi wants to say something but she pauses..

"Whose Yolanda?" Wendy asks .

"I am Yolanda " yeri says .. she clearly hates the name    .. she prefers Katy

" baby????" A familiar voice joining in ... I immediately look into the direction  .. oh God   .. what the fuck is she doing here  ...

"What did you idiots do???" Rosé asks as she beams at us ..

"These idiots did nothing .." the voice belonging to Ailee.. my older sister   " I am here to pick up my baby" Ailee adds . . Grabbing my hand..

And with that .. Rosé's girls eyes widen, mouth hung open and heart burning for answers  ..

"I don't understand" Wendy says   ..

"Lisa you have a girlfriend?" Nayeon Raises..

I see the idiots smiling ,smirking ,grinning ...

" and who are you girls???" Ailee asks ... raising an eyebrow .. her hand squeezes mine ..  I look at Ailee    .. I'm sure joohyun is shooting daggers through her eyes at me and at this beautiful woman whom is my sister ..

"No." Joohyun breaths out "Who are you and why you holding her hand" .... joohyun adds.
Jennie trying to grab Joohyun's hand but it's pushed away

"Irene .. not now" Rosé says.. I watch Rosé sending signals to Joohyun but none was taken seriously.. 

"No .. "  joohyun breaths out again.. " Lisa    .. we need to talk" she adds.. Grabbing my wrist.. pulling me towards her..

Ailee starts to pull me back towards her   ... the fuck   ..

"Excuse me.. let her go" Ailee says..

Joohyun please let me go..

"No" ... joohyun says  .

"Who the fuck are you?? Her girlfriend??" Ailee asks .. not letting go of my hand   ..

Joohyun doesn't answer ..

"Well  .. seeing that you are nothing    .. let go of my baby's hand!!!!" Ailee raises .. pulling me towards her... joohyun losing her grip on my wrist..

"Lisa...please" joohyun... says... looking at me ..
I. . . My eyes met hers..

"Joohyun" I say. 

"And I am Ailee... Ailee Manoban" Ailee says ,yanking me behind her .. " and you .. jooh.. whatever... if you're not MY little sisters girlfriend I suggest you move out of my way.. stay out of my way.. and .. never ever .. try to interfere anything that involves LALISA MANOBAN" Ailee says.. not breaking eye contact she made with joohyun..

Ailee turns , she pulls me with her .. I see Lia already waiting at Ailee's car...

I look at Ailee.. she has a smile on her face.

"I like her .." Ailee says

Our unnies knows about the whole Joohyun thing.
They know about the whole Sana thing too..
They know that Somi is back..

We don't hold back when it comes to our unnies.

"And I think she likes me too" Ailee adds.. I smile knowing she just scared the shit out of Joohyun

"You are something else unnie" I say.. Ailee looks at me.. she smiles.. one of her genuine smiles..

"I love you .. and if she's really the one that got over all your walls and woken up the heart Somi ruined.. I won't go easy on her but it doesn't mean I won't acknowledge her .. I would .. you're my little sister.. mine..  Jooh.. uh.. Irene.. I don't know what that girls name is .. Anyway.. she should step up and claim you.." ailee said.. eyes beaming into mine..

"Like she did now?" I ask.. tilting my head to the side a bit ..

"Yep.. but she should get rid of her little boyfriend you girls mentioned .. because Manoban's dont share..." Ailee says .. I smile.. 

"Hurry up!!!!" Lia shouts at us .. we laugh.. 

"Impatient little brat" ailee says as we continue to walk.. I smile.. looking at my eldest sister..

"I love you too" I say..

Ailee smiles..

"I know" .. Ailee says..

"Finally.. you weren't even that far away and it took you two forever to get here" Lia says ..

Ailee raises an eyebrow .. she looks at me.. I shrug..

"She's always like this Unnie" I say..

Lia rolls her eyes and immediately takes shotgun..

"Hey!!!!that's my seat" I say..   "unnieeeeee"  I add looking at Ailee..

" she got in first... get in the back.. little Manoban" Ailee says .. smirking.. Lia laughs..

"Unnieeee" I say.. stomping my feet.. getting in at the back..

"Little Manoban" Lia snickers... 

"Enough.. if you two are gonna fight in my car .. i will throw you out and run you over" Ailee says..

Lia turns around ,looks at me..

"She loves us" Lia says .. she's right but Lia is irritating me right now.. I shove her face away...

"Idiot" Lia says..

I stay silent.. she is MY little sister after all..

I can see Ailee smiling .. 

Meanwhile  ..
Back at the parking area..

Rosé's POV

"Irene.. you okay??" Wendy asks...
Everyone's eyes are on Irene .. after her encounter with Ailee Manoban..

"She likes you" I say.. the idiots are looking at me..aswell as my girls..

"What?" Nayeon says..

"Lisa's sister.. likes you ... Irene" I say... slowly as possible..

"You joking right ???? Did you actually listen???" Jennie says .. eyes widen..

"She heard.  We all did .. she likes you" jisoo says this time..

Yep .. my idiots know what I'm talking about..

"Rosé.. explain" Irene says..

"I won't explain but .. Ailee likes you .. you better play your cards right Irene Bae ..  start with Suho" I say..   Irene's eyes are different.. her actions change 

Is she ready to fight for what she wants .

Ready to leave Suho..

Ready to stop hurting our Monkey..

Who knows.  .

Anyway..

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD..

IF YOU DONT APPROVE ..
LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WON'T MAKE IT AS DETAILED IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS..

ENJOY