Chapter 3

--_--Jakes POV--_--

Wow she looked beautiful. I didn't think it was her at first. For the fist time she was wearing her contacts. So I could see her beautiful eyes. I bit my lip. She was blushing. "Okay so I gave her this outfit but we have some major shopping to do. When we got to the mall Faith was giving her clothes to try on. It was pretty boring until I had to put all the bags in the car. I saw familiar blonde hair. So I ran back inside as fast as I could. I saw a guy flirting with Jennifer. When I walked closer I could hear that he was giving her his number. I could feel the anger boil inside of me. "Sorry but she taken." I said while putting a arm around Jennifer's waist. "Oh sorry dude I didn't know." He said while running away. "Jake what was that for?! That was the first time a guy asked me for my number!" She said. She was so cute when she was mad. I couldn't help but laugh. "Wow!" She said while walking away. "Jennifer wait up!" I said while catching up. She didn't listen so I grabbed her by her wrist and spun her around so she would look me in the eyes. "Jenni I didn't mean to laugh its just that you looked so cute when your mad." I said. She just started giggling. " Since when did you call me Jenni?" She asked while giggling. She looked so cute. "Aww is Jakey blushing?" She cooed. "Shut up." I said. "Aww this is so cut-" I cut her off by carriage her bridal style and spinning her around. "Jake put me down!" She giggled. "Not until you say Jake is sexy!" I said. "NEVER!" She screamed. That's when we both fell over. I was on the bottom and she was on top of me. I bit my lip. She was blushing like crazy. " Hey Jake I didn't expect to see you here!" I here someone say. Jennifer immediately gets off and helps me up. "Hey Ashlyn what are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh nothing much jut hanging with the girls! And you?" She said while twirling her hair with her finger. "I'm hanging out with my girlfriend." I said calmly. She was mad I could see it in her eyes. "Oh you have a girlfriend!" She said while fake smiling. "Yeah this is her!" I say while holding Jennifer's waist. "Hi I'm Jennifer!" She said. "Well I better go find the girls bye Jakey!" She said. "Wow she's really pretty!" Jennifer said. "Yeah I know I've liked her since 6th grade then she moved but she came back this year and I have always wanted to go out with her." I said. "C'mon I have to take you home!" I said. It was a pretty short drive her house was huge. "Thanks for taking me to the mall it was really fun." She said while smiling. I could just kiss her lips all day. Wait! What am I thinking of. "I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can make a grand entrance." I said. She giggled. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow." She sad while giving me a kiss on the cheek. And with that I left very happy. I can't wait to see her again!