5. *. ⋆"leave me alone." TW?

Mini Author's Note:
(this is cringe lmao but you can read it if you like)

oh damn this is one of the most cringiest parts so if u like bad people getting kicked in the balls then read this chapter

Thank you everyone for your lovely support, I feel really appreciated after people putting this on their reading list!

Hopefully we can grow into a mini community one day. But still, I really appreciate your support and it's only been 2 days!

Anyways, let's continue the story.
THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES:
GETTING HARRASSED
PLEASE DONT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE
——————
I walk downstairs and look for Pepa. There she is — talking to... I think that's Felix? I forgot the names Camilo told me, im pretty sure that's the correct name though. I simply tap her on the shoulder.

"Pepa?" I said, getting her attention. She stopped talking to Felix and turned to me. She had to bend over a bit because I was so short compared to her size. "What is it, darling?" she grew a smile when she saw me. "Do you know if... my parents are gonna pick me up?" I said fiddling with my shirt. "When your parents left, your mami told me that they both had to go on a business trip anyway and they forgot to tell you!" she responded politely.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. My mum told me that they both had a busy job and their workplace was like 3 hours away from Encanto. Apparently that's the best job you can get in Colombia. "Oh, okay... but I left some of my belongings in my house-" I got interrupted by her. "Your dad gave me spare keys incase you needed anything from your house." She handed me the keys. "You can go now!" she pointed to the door.

"Thank you so much, Pepa!" I gave her a hug and walked away from the casita, with the keys hanging from 2 fingers. I saw all of the children chasing eachother and the adults communicating. I am so lucky to live in Encanto. I finally reach my house — quiet and nobody was around. I got my keys and I was about to put my key inside the lock, and someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and saw a man wearing all black, he looked really creepy so I put my hand down. "Hey! What was that for?!" I raised my voice at him. He pinned me against the brick wall. "What's a cutie like you doing here?" he smirked. "Going to a building to clean stuff. Now leave me alone." I lied so he wouldnt know that it's my actual house. I tried leaving but he trapped me between his arms. "Going to a building? How cute of you. Do you wanna play some games at my house, perhaps?" He went close to my neck. I was cringing.

"No, I cannot. I'm busy." I mumbled slightly. I pushed his face away. "I know something to keep you busy." my face turned blue. "WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" I shouted at him so loud that I could hear a huge echo across the town.

Camilo's POV
I was talking to Dolores about some crazy memories I had in school, then she suddenly blocked her ears with her hands. "DOLORES?! WHAT IS IT!?!" I got worried and put one of my hands on one of her ears. "Someone- screamed. I... recognise the voice." she stuttered. "Who is it?" I said quietly. "I think it's- it sounds like y/n..." she started to tear up because of how loud it was for her.

Y/n's POV
I quickly push him to the ground hardly and kick him in the balls. (material gworl) "Oops!" I mocked him and quickly take my backpack out. I put the things I needed as fast as possible — my phone, airpods, some makeup supplies, my favourite denim shorts, some scrunchies and my childhood stuffed teddy bear.

I run out of my house as fast as I can and stepped on the man again on purpose while running.

I arrived to the casita in less than a minute and knock on the door. "Hello? It's Y/n." I knock on the door multiple times. Camilo overhears and opens the door. "Y/N!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!!!" he hugged me tightly. I got confused... did he find out?! "Of course... I am okay?" I gave a confused look at him, raising one eyebrow.

He stopped hugging me and dragged me inside. "Where were you, anyway?" he asked. "Oh... your mum let me get some stuff in my house, since my parents are actually going on a business trip- heh." I explained. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room upstairs.

He quickly shot the door as soon as we got in. "What was that for?!" I gave him a dirty look. "Y/n, what happened." He looked at me seriously and held both of my hands. "...nothing happened, I don't understand." I lied. "Y/N! Snap out of it. Dolores heard you scream. Oh shit, that's when I ran out of excuses to say. "Nothing happened, I promise!" I stomped my foot. "Oh yeah? Why did Dolores tell me that she heard someone trying to talk to you? I know every word."

Camilo looked at you crossly. "I guess something did happen... this guy came up to me and was trying to... sexually hook up with me." I explained. Camilo sighed and said "I'm sorry that Encanto wasn't your expectation town...". Then he hugged me tightly like a teddy bear. "It's not your fault, Camilo. Not everything is perfect!" i smiled at him and played with his hair.