11. 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓁𝒹

Start from the beginning

"We were never mates. We did have unresolved feelings for one another but never discussed it. We were simply together for,...other activities." Ken grimaced, knowing exactly what he meant. She normally was okay with sex being brought up in a subject since her and Alec were very open but when it came down to her bio mom and her father figure, she didn't want to hear it.

"So you and my mum were fuck buddies? That's gross." Ken muttered, getting a chuckle from Caius as he leaned back into the sofa. He had his hair curly with dress pants and a burgundy button up with a few buttons undone.

Caius then began to tell Kennedy everything about Hannah, her life story that Hannah told Caius. Explaining how they met much to Ken' dismay because of the sex part. Then explained them meeting up and slowly getting to know each other's past. He always noticed when Hannah was upset or angry then her eyes flickered a red.

He explained why he told Aro of her abilities and that his only intent was to help her. Then told Ken how she escaped and how she compelled Caius to let her go. Caius still held a grudge about that but otherwise he just wanted to find Hannah and help her. "We've been trying to track her ever since, but we still have nothing on her." Caius said, sighing as he took a sip of the blood she poured in the glass cups.

"So you've been looking for her this whole time and none of you thought to tell me?" Ken looked at him in disbelief, getting a small huff from him because she wasn't understanding that he was only keeping it a secret to protect her.

"Your mother had no clue of your existence. I didn't want you to find her because it would overwhelm her and she could kill you." Ken huffed and took a sip of her blood, running a hand through her hair that had bright red tips like Hannah did in the picture.

"I need to tell you something. Only Alec knows about this." Caius nodded telling her in it was okay to tell him.

"I've been practicing and I learned that when I cover my eyes with something I go into a black room. If I hold something meaningful to that person then I can see them. If you have anything that belongs to my mother I could find her and her mate too."

Caius looked shocked by the information but quickly nodded and sped out. Moments later he came back holding a and gorgeous right that had a red diamond on the middle with rose vines surrounding it and making the shape of a ring.

"It's beautifu, where did she get it?" Ken asked taking the gorgeous ring from his hands as he sat down.

"A man named Jasper Hale, it was a birthday gift from him. She dropped it just before she left those years ago." Caius said, almost hissing out Jasper's name. He certainly didn't like Jasper by the way Hannah was always talking about him. And half of her warbrobe consisted of Emmett and Jasper's clothes.

"Alec be a dear and bring my a blindfold. Call Demetri to guard the doors, I don't want anyone in here." Alec turned his head from his conversation with Jane in another room of the castle. Immediately hearing his mates voice and took off, doing as she requested. Alec returned with a blindfold and sighed seeing she was going to the black room.

"Baby you can't do this, you remember what happened last time? You could've died." Alec said, looking at his master who had frowned at the information. As much as he wanted to know where Hannah and her mate were, he wasn't going to put Ken' life on the line.

"I have to do this, I need to. And besides i need to know she's safe," Alec sighed knowing he wasn't going to win the argument. "If you see anything bad you get out of there. Do you understand?" Ken nodded and smiled, rushing over and jumping into his arms. His hands immediately going under her thighs to support her.