14. ⏳Ateez's reaction to a member and their crush/girlfriend⏳

Start from the beginning

💙Kim Hongjoong💙

Hongjoong writes lyrics about you and somehow he let the secret notebook full of them lay on the kitchen table, the curiosity of his members being a disadvantage to the poor leader. He was too exhausted to realise he forgot it there and went to sleep.

Jongho's the one who finds it and he isn't really the type to be noisy, the complete opposite actually, but his curiousity got the best of him this time. He reads every word and with every passing seconds, his cheeks become a deeper shade of red.

He's caught red handed by Wooyoung and San, just the people who he shouldn't show it to. It only takes a few whiny complains from the two and Jongho puts the book in their hands. Bad idea, because once they're halfway through, immediately they shout the owner's name. "Hongjoong-ah~ Come see what I found, you won't believe it!"

The boys giggle and poke each other with their elbows, making fun of their leader together, but of course not in a bad way. "Yah who the hell's disturbing my precious sleep!"

The smaller boy screams, eyes half opened and hair messy, definitely looking like he just got woken up from a way too short nap. He glares at the guilty ones, cursing with his eyes. The rest of the team joins the four full of confusion. "What's happening here?"

The mom of the group asks with a bit of concern, having seen Hongjoong grumpily get out of his comfy bed to come see the loud men. "Oh- Seonghwa look! look!"

San pushes the notebook in his chest, but Seonghwa can't even react with how fast Hongjoong rips it out of his hands and tries to make a run for it. Unfortunately, Wooyoung holds him back and the others help without knowing the reason. "Hongjoong here has a crush on-"

"On Y/N yes so what! You didn't have the right to go through my stuff like that!" He angrily shouts, feeling like they didn't respect his personal space by doing that. The three quickly apologies to their older friend. "We're so sorry it won't happen, promise!"

Hongjoong nods, accepting their apologies, even letting Wooyoung hug him. San and Jongho stay a bit more behind feeling bad, but Hongjoong reassures them saying that it's ok as long as it doesn't happen in the future. Yeosang speaks up this time, with a teasing voice. "So you're in love huh captain~"
_________________________________________

💛Jeong Yunho💛[You can read the oneshot I wrote in my other book 'kpop|oneshots'

💛Jeong Yunho💛
[You can read the oneshot I wrote in my other book 'kpop|oneshots'. It isn't necessary, but I wrote Yunho's reaction as a sequel so;)]

Yunho takes his jacket off when he enters his dorm, walking into the kitchen to find the other members who came home a few hours before him. They're chatting loudly, each having a task at hand, preparing a late dinner together. "Yunho you're back! So what happened, who was it?"

"Was she pretty?" The four youngests bombard him with questions and push each other to get to the tall boy while the three oldests watch them being chaotic. Yunho laughs at the change of atmosphere from earlier, there was a lot more people present today at the shoot, but somehow the boys manage to be louder and more agitated. "Everything went perfectly."