𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞.

Start from the beginning

I stood back, my curiosity getting the best of me as I tried to get a better look at whatever it was.

Alejandro took out a small envelope.

Both of us went quiet as he read it in his head, before sighing. "It's for you...not me." Alejandro groaned, passing the whole bag over to me.

"But..." I stuttered, confusedly as I looked at the card.

Silently reading.

'Congratulations Mama!!! Can't believe you and Mattia are expecting! Your guys' baby is gonna be so beautiful. I'm calling it and saying it's gonna be a boy, lol, it just seemed perfect with Nano and everything >_< I'm so psyched to meet them, I better be one of the first people to hold them. Sorry, we couldn't talk much at the party, but I hope we can become close friends soon :) If you ever need any advice, help, or questions with anything about the baby or being pregnant just let me know <3 I'm wishing you the best these last few months of your pregnancy! Look forward to all the great moments when you're raising the baby, the nose crinkles, the sleepy grins, and every coo! I hope you find endless joy in motherhood!

ttyl, hopefully ;) xoxo

my number <3: xxx-xxx-xxx

- With love, Des'

I made a quiet 'oh' sound before closing the card back up. "There's a gift card for Gucci in here though...want it?" I questioned, taking the small credit card-sized square and holding it out to the boy. "Fine...I guess......we should just get ready, ultrasound is in twenty and it takes fifteen minutes just to get there..." Alejandro mumbled quietly, going upstairs, to change I'm guessing.

‼️

It sucked seeing Alejandro so upset about his package, I know he didn't give much care about this baby, but for him not wanting to be friends with Des just makes me angry. It's not like Des is mean, or is gonna be rude to Ale.

She's gonna treat him like a human being. Like a friend.

But Ale wanted nothing to do with her.

"Kinda crowded today, no?" Alejandro asked, looking around at the groups of parents in the small waiting room.

He wasn't wrong, there were tons of people. I'm not sure why since it was just a Saturday and normally there are more people on a weekday. "Maybe there's a coupon for ultrasounds or something? At least we got here early. So we'll be next since that couple just went in." I told him, watching as a short pregnant woman and her partner walked inside, both of the girls smiling as they greeted their doctor.

"Pretty far in now, baby's probably humongous." Ale acknowledged, looking down at his well-rounded stomach that was covered with one of my hoodies.

"Most likely, I heard around this time, they have noses, toes, fingers. It's all so cool." I smiled proudly, remembering what I read about the baby's body parts last night in one of the pregnancy books. "That sounds terrifying, they're like full-grown human babies now. I don't even know how they fit in there. That's weird." He said nervously, I laughed under my breath, not wanting to scare him anymore before we heard the front desk nurse call our last name.

"Polibio?...You guys can go ahead to room four-eighteen." She called out. I stood up, taking Ale's hand as the both of us walked down the hallway