"Main Api ko bataugi apne mjhy sali bola, api apse bat ni krengi. She loves me the most. Or apne meri api ko danta toh acha ni hoga. Main apke baba ko btadugi apne meri api ko danta phr wo bhi apko dantengi."
She frowned at him and angrily left the place.
(I'll tell api you called me saali, she won't talk to you. She loves me the most. And it won't be good if you scold my sister. I'll tell your dad that you scolded my sister, then he'll scold you.)

<A/N: Saala means the brother of wife. Saali means the sister of wife. Saala word is used as a bad word sometimes in movies etc & that's what she thought.>

"Ya Allah how did I end up with this family?"

He whined and then as he remembered Meenu's words, a chuckle escaped his lips. She didn't know the meaning of Saali. But soon he maintained a straight face. He was not going to spare his wife today...but if she'd opened her hair for him, that would be a different case. If his eyes could melt her, her hair was no less for him. No matter how angry he gets, she knows how to melt him.

He also knows she did it out of love for him because she wanted to meet him. She did make mistakes and was a little careless in her personal life, but she had a heart of gold. She loved him so much and he could, at least, ignore her silly acts. She was mature for the outside world but immature around the people she loved. She was immature because she had trust that those people would love her no matter what, and he wanted to be in those people. Still, she'd embarrassed him a lot and he was at least going to talk to her.

He went to the back lawn and she was doing something with leaves or flowers, he didn't know exactly because her back was facing and she was facing the plants.

Infact, her hair was facing him and he could feel his heart flutter. He moved quietly so as to not make her aware of his presence. He stood behind her and passed a hand through her hair. Yumna quickly turned around when she felt a hand in her hair and her eyes lit up seeing Hadeed in a brown Salwar Kameez with a black shawl around his shoulders. She hugged him, smiling widely.

"Araam se Araam se, Main bhaga nahi jaraha." He pecked her head.
(Calm Calm, I am not running away.)

"Kesi lagri hun?" She separated herself from him and looked at her dress, then at him. Although he always gave her weird compliments, she still asked him everytime and Hadeed always waited for the 'Kesi lag rahi hun.' moment because he knew no matter what, whenever she gets ready and meets him, she'd ask him.
(How do I look?)

"Ammi jab bhi masoor ki daal bana kr bowl me rakhti hain na, she sprinkles some dhanya over it. You reminded me of it. Kaafi din se khayi nahi." She glared at him and then burst into laughter. She'd started to love his compliments.
(Whenever Ammi makes yellow lentils and put it in a bowl, she sprinkles some coriander leaves over it. You reminded me of it. I haven't eaten it since then.)

"Where's your phone? Shukar hai Meenu helped me, warna aap to mujhay miltay hi na." She complained and Hadeed frowned.
(...Thank God Meenu helped me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to meet you today.)

" Wo jo apka chota packet bara dhamaka hai, uska toh naam bhi mat len. Why would you write such a thing and give it to her to give to me in a group with so many people?" He glared at her.
(That small packet but big bomb of yours? Don't even take her name...)

"Omg when you glare at me with your blue eyes, Main pighal jati hu Hadeed." She was all smiles while saying this.
(...I melt...)