29

They get on the Zephyr and Melinda placed it on autopilot so she can get up

They get on the Zephyr and Melinda placed it on autopilot so she can get up. She walked towards everyone, and Aaron wrapped an arm around her waist and she rested her head on his shoulder. Aaron looked down at her with curiosity and concern about what Phil told her, "Why is Phil banning you from touching the staff?" Melinda looked up at him and sighed internally as she didn't want to talk about it. She knew he was going to ask her about it, as memories from the mission a long time ago flashed in her mind. "I'll talk to you about it later." Melinda tells him and Aaron nodded at her as she messed with his hand very bored. He smiled and held her hand as Phil began talking about what happened that was making them get called in, "The man we are going to see is Jared Brown. He was the one that found the fourth piece and touched it. Aaron, David, and I are going to talk to him. I would like for Fitzsimmons, May, and JJ to go see the fourth piece and put the whole thing together. Wear gloves. The rest of you will go where it was found and see if there is anything that can help us." Derek looked at him confused, "You're dividing the two couples, especially Jemma and Reid?" Phil looked confused at what he was asking, "What do you mean?" Derek began to explain what he was talking about, "Well, you divided Agent May and Hotch, and also divided Jemma and Reid." Jemma rolled her eyes at him, "We can't always be together." Derek looks over at her, to see her hand in Spencer's and scoffed and gestured to their hands. Jemma and Spencer looked down and saw their hands together. "So? We will be fine apart." Spencer tells him and Derek chuckled before looking at his boss and Melinda, "What about those two?" Derek pointed to Melinda and Aaron as they were still hugging each other close and holding hands. Melinda then had her head buried in Aaron's chest, so she couldn't see who he was mentioning, as he wrapped his arms around her head and waist. "They'll be fine as well. They were fine before, they'll be fine now." Jemma tells him as Phil looked at the couple that was huddled together, and couldn't help but smile. He knew that ever since Andrew happened, it would be difficult for Melinda to find love again. He was glad that he suggested SHIELD to the BAU team because if that didn't happen, Aaron wouldn't have met Melinda. The couple pulled away when she heard a beep and walked over to the pilot seat and continued to fly. "What is it?" David asks and the woman replied immediately confused, "No clue. There's something on the map that wasn't there before." Leopold ran to his work table and nodded before sliding it to the TV screens, "She's right. Look." Leopold pointed to the TV screens and there was something red on a certain spot on the map. The Zephyr was heading towards it and there was no way Melinda could go around it. "It's close to where we're supposed to land." Daisy tells them making Phil turn to Melinda firmly, "Land as close as you can to it." She nodded and the Zephyr began to descend to the ground. Derek looked at Leopold with curiosity about the red dot on the map, "Any clue what it is?" Leopold looked at him surprised because Derek never really talked to him. He looked away and cleared his throat, before pressing buttons on the screen, "No. We won't know until we get there." Derek scoffed in disbelief, "You guys have all these cool gadgets and none of them can tell you what it is?" Jemma let go of Spencer's hand and glared at Derek as she didn't like the way Derek was treating her brother, "The only way we could see it is if we had someone at that location or one of our trackers there." Leopold nodded at his sister in thanks and at what she explained to him, "Right." Melinda landed the Zephyr and everyone got out before she closed the ramp. They all met outside with what they needed and Phil and Aaron stood beside each other. Phil looked at everyone, "We will all meet up with May, Fitzsimmons, and JJ once we find what we're looking for. May, I know I can't stop you, but don't touch it." Melinda gave him a grave expression, "Can't make promises." Phil nodded before looking at everyone, "Right. Let's go." Everyone began to divide into their groups and go to where they were supposed to go. Phil, Aaron, and David began their way to the institute where Jared Brown is.