'What does she want noww!?'

"Well hey there Xiaos friend!" Hu Tao waved at Xiao friends. "Oh? Hello! Are you Xiao..girlfriend?"Aether took a guess and Xiao gave a fake throw up.

"Oh yeah I'm totally am! Come give Your 'girlfriend' a kiss!"Hu Tao leaned over to his face and pretend smooching him. "Ew! Get off of me!"He pushed Hu Tao face away and crossed both his hands at her.

"Haha! I'm kidding,I'm her older cousin! It's my day off so I decided to come by and check my little baby cousin"She mocked her voice and ruffled Xiao hair. "So! What are your guys name?"She suddenly asked.

"I'm Lumine! Pleasure to meet you!"Lumine smiled. "I'm Aether. Lumines brother."

"Ve-"

"I know your name already Venti, no need to tell me Hehe!"She giggled. "Oh! Haha my bad!"He said and scratched  the back of his head.

"So!"She flopped down and sat in the middle of Lumine and Aether. "Are Xiao and Venti boyfriends?"She asked. Lumine face lit up and was about to tell a lot of lies like 'oh yes there gonna be married' or 'no there husbands already'

"Oh y-"

"No! There not. Technically there doing a fake couple stuffs and all,since Xiao is gonna keep getting hovered by many girls and all"Aether covered it up and told the truth which made Hu Tao smiled faded away,

"WHAT?! You and Venti aren't boyfriends?! :( aww what a bummer! I WAS HOPING YOU GUYS WERE!"She said in a heartbreaking dramatic voice.

Venti starting thinking to himself when she said that. 'Yeah why aren't we boyfriends yet..'Venti face turned red when he realized what he just said to himself and quickly hid with his arms.

Xiao noticed Venti and asked.

"Hey Ven,you good?"He titled his head. The word 'ven' that Xiao said made Venti heart beat faster and his chest sting. 'Shit shit shit control yourself ACK-'

-snap!-The snap of Xiao finger came in-front of my face and bring me back to my reality. "H-Huah! Sorry,got blacked out for a sec~!"He said and laughed it off.

"Whatever you say I guess."

Venti looked over to the three all talking about stuffs they two don't know. "Hey Xiao ima go to the rooftop. Be back later~!"Venti said as he got up and left the table.

"Uh? Okay bye"Xiao waved and watched Venti leave. Leaving him alone with the three brainless idiots.

Venti was walking up to the rooftop by himself. He walked a few stairs and opened the door that leads to the rooftop.

VENTI POV

I got outside and walked my way to the edge of the building. I sat down and looked at the clouds. It felt nice and relaxing. All quiet and can hear the students talking in the mystic.

I then got these weird feelings in my head. I somehow couldn't stop thinking about Xiao,his lips,eyes and everything. Whenever I'm with him,i felt..never mind that . I didn't care about his attitude that much but I at least get to stay at least closer a bit.

I can't stop imagining how soft and cold his hand was and his amber eyes.

But we cant be lovers or anything...we agreed to just break up randomly whenever we feel like to. But I somewhat didn't want this relation ship to end.

I started to tear up randomly. My eyes shook and my vision became blurry. I steady my breathing and I wiped my tears quick as possible but it still hits me.

For about 6 minutes someone came up to me and yelled. "BOO!"

"AHH!"I screamed and nearly fell off but thankfully I wasn't really closed to the edge. I turned my head and saw Hu Tao. Xiao older cousin.

"Oh! Sorry! Scared ya?"She laughed. "Yeah you did! nearly made me fall of to my death!"I said and stick out my tongue at her

"Want me to prepare a coffin for ya?"

"What the heck?!"

"I'm joking I'm joking! Anyways! Xiao told me you were here so I came here so up too check up on you!"she said and smiled. "Oh,I'm fine"I said as I sniffled on my tears and tried to hide it from her but failed. "Huh? Were you crying? Are you okay?"she asked and was concern.

"Yeah.. it's that."I paused for a second. Thinking if I should say it to her or not. "Come on! You can say anything to me! I won't tell any-one"she placed up a number 1 in her finger up to her mouth.

I looked at down at her side and said one word but got cut off "well.. I-"

-CLING *BANG!*- the door came in.

We both looked to see it Xiao standing and watched us both. "Oh! Hi Xiao! What brings you here?"I asked. "Hm..well I came here to tell you we gotta get to class."Ah right class. Forgot

"Ah shoot! Forgot! Well see ya Hu Tao!"I waved at her. "Mhm! Bye Venti!"she waved back. I ran towards where Xiao was and we both headed downstairs.

Third person POV

When Xiao and Venti closed the door,hu Tao looked back at the sky and stared right up. "Hmm my cousin is growing up" She chuckled.

"He'll def find a lover. Sooner or later!"

.

.

.

So uh I passed my two test and I got 100😨😨I barely even studied..WOWOW