lx. over and over again

Start from the beginning

Just as the people began to rush away, the statue exploded and emerged into a familiar-looking monster, which was made out of fire this time.

Noah's heart was pounding out of his chest at this point. He felt as though he was about to faint right then and there. But, he couldn't. This whole entire city was counting on him.

"Okay, he's here!" Peter yelped. "Beck, are you ready? You know what to do!"

"On your lead, Spider-Man."

Then, Quentin landed right beside the fire elemental. He defended himself with his green magic, which looked awfully similar to Stephen and Fiona's magic.

"You're up, kid." He told Peter.

Peter shot a web into the air, swinging away. But, whilst swinging away, he attached a web onto a structure, tossing it right at the monster.

Then, he landed on the side of a building, sticking onto it. He then shot another piece of webbing at a fire hydrant.

Noah was supposed to be staying on the tower, unless it crumbled into flames. He was supposed to be attacking the thing with his powers and moving people away from the scene.

"If this tower goes on fire," he muttered, "you better save my life."

"Of course, I will!" Peter responded.

As Quentin shot his green lasers at the fire elemental, Peter pulled on the fire hydrant with his webbing, causing water to flood right into the monster's face.

Noah knew that his electric powers might not mix well with the fire, but he just accepted his fate anyway. He began to generate electricity from his fingertips, prepared to shoot at the elemental.

But, something else had distracted him.

"Help!"

Noah was quick to glance around, knowing that it certainly wasn't anybody speaking to him throughout the comms.

Then, he noticed that there was a duo stuck on the ferris wheel. He squinted his sea green eyes a little, quickly recognising the duo as Betty and Ned.

He was so confused, unsure as to how they even got there in the first place. But, he didn't bother to question it. He had to save them.

He stopped generating the electricity, steadily standing up from crouching. He looked down, beginning to wobble once he saw how far the drop was below him.

He knew that Peter and Quentin were way too busy fighting the monster, so they couldn't exactly help him down.

He was afraid, but he had decided to take the risk. He continued to look down, growing more hesitant each time. So, he just decided to go for it.

He hopped off the edge, the fall much more quicker than expected. But, fuck, it hurt like a bitch.

He had landed on his side, pain shooting up his entire body. He hadn't expected the fall to hurt him that badly.

"What the fuck, Noah!" Peter yelped.

"Ah, I- I'm fine."