Sana: ... This is Son Chaeyoung, she's an architect, she's a good friend of Mina and us too.

Chaeng: I'm pleased to meet you.

She bowed to them and they bowed back even Papa. He looked at Chaeng then looked at me.

Mama: Oh hi Chaeyoung.

Papa: Nice to meet you.

Chaeng: I'm sure you enjoyed the concert like I do.

Mama: Yes we did.

Then my niece grab Chaeng's coat and said

Niece: My aunt dances so well and so pretty.

Chaeng: Yes she really is.

She said this looking at me which made me blush. Oh no, Papa's looking.

Me: so Mama, Papa how long will you stay here?

Mama: We'll be staying until the day after tomorrow. Your brother wants to tour them tomorrow.

Brother: too bad you can't be there.

I saw Sana led Chaeng to her family.

Me: yeah we'll be flying tomorrow afternoon.

Mama took hold of my hand.

Mama: Take care of yourself. Rest if you need it. Your Papa and I talked to JYP this morning about the tour.

Papa: He's the one who invited us here paid for everything. He also gave us the details of the tour and guaranteed us that if ever you need to breathe you can come home.

I was shocked. PDnim really did that?

Me: He did?

Papa: Yes

We did noticed some changes on our tour. The usual one day in between tours became two or three days in between. We will film our tour too which includes us touring the city that we're in for a day.

As if on cue PDnim entered the room.

PDnim: I didn't know there's a party here.

We all laughed. We greeted him and he greeted our family. He asked if he could talk to us. We moved to the next waiting area.

PDnim: This will be quick. I will not take much of your time with your family. I just want to say I'm so impressed for how much you've all grown as an artist. It was perfect I hardly seen any flaws. Though you still haven't changed in terms of your goofiness. But that's why Once loves you girls so much.

The managers handed us cups of champagne. He took one, looked at us and took a deep breath.

PDnim: A World Tour. You're our first artist to make it this big. Let's celebrate this night, the start of our first complete world tour. Cheers.

We all cheered and made a toast.

PDnim: We have cars waiting outside for each family we'll moved to the restaurant for dinner. Go on and wash up. I'll meet you there.

We thanked him but before he went out he called me.

PDnim: A quick word Mina.

He gestured for me to sit. When the others gone out of the room he started speaking.

PDnim: I don't know if your parents have already told you that we met earlier today.

Me: Yes they did told me.