Chapter 6

Carrot listened to Toy Chica's annoyingness for a bit longer until it was the end of lunch. He did his classes like usual, nothing very exciting happening. When he got to music class, Mr. Springtrap was not there. Apparently, he had to leave early, so there was this weird substitute. The substitute was literally a human, like Carrot, and had no idea what he was doing or why he was there.

When school ended, Carrot got on the bus and went home as usual. He played a stupid game on his phone on the bus. When he got home, he instantly went to the kitchen and made himself a choco milk. It tasted very good.

He continued playing that stupid game but then his sister, Kebab, walked in. "Carrot, I think I forgot my dolly in the basement! Can you get it for me?" She asks, very loudly. Carrot sighs and looks up to her very stupidly. "Go get it yourself." Carrot groans. Kebab starts screaming extremely loud, causing Carrot to cover his ears. "Okay, okay! Fine!" And with that, Carrot headed down to the spooky basement, AGAIN.

He remembered what happened the other day, with the weird ball pit and stuff. He was a bit cautious going down the rickety steps. When he arrived in the disgusting and stinky poo poo basement, he quickly looks around for Kebab's doll. That's when he spots it. Right by the ball pit. Specifically by the part of the ball pit with most of the... red substance.

He walked over to the doll, crouching to pick it up, but then he suddenly feels a tug on his wrist. He sees a hand grabbing him. Coming out from the ball pit. But this time, it wasn't a furry, yellow hand. It was an actual human hand. Carrot screamed, but it was too late, because he was pulled into the pit.

Carrot arrives at the surface of the ball pit, arriving back in that knock off Chuck E Cheese place. He looked all over to try to figure out who dragged him here, but he had no luck. Carrot could easily just go back into the pit to his house, but he had to find out who dragged him here, and why. He crawled out of the ball pit, tumbling onto the tile floor of the rip off Chuck E Cheese.

He stood up, looking around. It looked exactly the same as last time. He walked around a big, wanting to explore more than he had last time. Carrot finds many different rooms, but the one that intrigues him the most is an office room. There's a whole bunch of papers stacked up in a messy pile on the desk and Carrot thinks he noticed a blueprint that looks like it's of... Circus Baby?

Carrot normally wouldn't sneak somewhere without permission, but he was curious. He cautiously walked through the door, closer inspecting the office. He made his way to the scattered on the desk. He saw that there wasn't just blueprints of Circus Baby, there were blueprints of Fattime Freddy and Foxy, too. Carrot never knew that they were actually designed by someone. He looks closer at the blueprints, noticing something weird. They-

"There you are." Carrot heard a voice and then a door close shut, and lock. He jumped a bit turning to see who it was. He had no idea who this dude was, but he was probably an employee, considering he had a key to lock the door. "S-sir... um... it's totally not what it looks like!" Carrot nervously says. The guy looked like he was probably in his mid-forties and he was skinny with pale skin, which was pretty unnerving and spoopy.

"Those blueprints aren't meant for the public eye. Especially not children like you." The guy says, walking over to the desk, putting the blueprints away into a drawer. "They looked pretty sus like the amongus impostor." Carrot says. The weird guy raises an eyebrow at this very weird thing Carrot says. "What's amongus?"

"Oh yeah I totally forgot this is like 1988! Amongus is very cool!" Carrot exclaims. The dude closed the drawer and turned back to Carrot. "You're acting kind of weird." The dude says, very Britishly. "You mean sus! Sus sus sus! Sussy baka!" Carrot shouts like a little sussy baka. The man sighs, smacking his forehead.