Fresh air and cigarette smoke

Minho's POV

    My knuckles were busted open, wiping them on my jeans, his head was at the under my foot.

     "I fucking hate you, for taking Felix away, for taking Hannie away, for taking mom away from me. Everything you have ever done to me, my family, my friends, my lover, you will pay. Fuck you for even thinking you could out smart me this time, father." Looking up at Chan and Changbin, "Come on." I said, covering the body with rocks as we put him under the train tracks.

     Once we were done, we headed back to our cars and left the scene to go to the cliff. Getting there, I took in the morning sun raise, lighting a cigarette, sitting on my hood as the sun rose higher and higher. Taking in the fresh air and cigarette smoke, letting out a sigh, "Minho, I think it's time you told Lixie." Feeling a body stand next to me, sighing, knowing it's Changbin.

       "I know," Stopping myself, feeling tears well up, I hold back, "You think he would even want me as a brother now, knowing I just killed our dad." Taking another puff, I stared at the sun, "I have the main problem out of my life now, but more little ones will start showing up, especially since now Hannie knows about us." Sighing, "I told Lix to never bring them to the bank, I begged him. But they have always been attached at the hip, even when were kids. Racing means a lot to Lix and so does Hannie, he couldn't keep those two worlds apart anymore." Feeling a hand on my shoulder, looking up at Binnie.

      "I know, you think it's hard, but Lixie will understand. You two have always understood each other." He smiled at me, I took another puff, this time holding the smoke in my lungs, feeling the burn of the smoke. Letting it out, I take a deep breath in of fresh air, "Don't over think it, Minho." Giving him a fast smile, "I am heading back home, I'll see you at home, your cats are waiting for you." Patting my shoulder, he walks off, then his footsteps stop, "Hannie misses you, you should see them after you talk to Lixie." Then the footsteps started again, smiling at the thought of Hannie.

      "I miss them more then you know, Bin." I said to myself, finishing up my cigarette, I sit for a bit, just watching the sun. Looking at my knuckles, new and old scars, dried blood still on them, looking at the rings on my finger. Covered in blood, my hands were stained with blood as well. The middle ring had more blood than the rest, sighing, because it was the ring Hannie gave me on your first anniversary. Sighing again, as I tried my best to clean it off on my jeans. 

       An hour later, I finally picked up myself, finally ready to face Lix, tell him the truth. Getting in my car, listening to the engine come to life, I put in the directions to go home. Home, with the crew, my cats and Hannie, smiling I started the journey home.

     After a day of driving, I pulled up to Felix's work, which is a children's daycare.

      "Hello, may I help you?" The front desk lady asked me, "Oh um, I'm here to see Lee Felix." She smiled at me, "One second." Watching her get up to leave, looking inside, I saw kids playing, smiling, then the door opened, "Minho, you are home." He hugged me and I hugged back, rubbing his back, "This trip took longer then most. I was getting worried, Hannie was starting to get worried" I stopped him, "Lix, we can talk later, when are you on lunch." "Nap time is in an hour, we can talk then." Pulling back, smiling at him, he dyed his hair brown, "I like your hair, and I'll see you in an hour." Giving him another fast squeeze, I pat his head then walk out to get lunch for us.

       When the hour passed, we sat inside the break room, where Felix watched over the children, we talked, leaving out the parts about our dead father. I wanted him to know the truth, he took it well, saying we would talk more after work, he gave me a hug, then a fast kiss on the cheek, "Go see Hannie." "Tomorrow, I want us to finish talking." He smiled at me, then I quietly walked out and headed to my apartment.

      The next day, I parked my car, staring into the shops window, watching them water some plants. Holding a bag, filled with food I made for us to eat for lunch. Locking my car, I walk up, opening the door, the bell went off, "Hi welcome to-" They stopped when they saw me, smiling as they walked up to me. Then they hit my shoulder, felt like Soonie hitting me, "Ow! Sungie, that hurt." "Don't Sungie me. Where the fuck have you been? No word from you for almost two months, I thought Donghyuck came after you." They went on how about worried they were, and fuck I am in love.

     "You done darling?" Watching their face turn bright red, wanting to place small kisses on their chubby cheeks as they puffed out. Until they hit my chest, "So small but you pack a punch." I chuckled at them, "You aren't off so easy Lee Minho." Smiling because I know that isn't true. 

____

This isn't proof read, also I'll update on Monday's for street racer. I started my new job so when I wanted to post on Friday, I cant. SO monday it is. 

✨ENJOY!!!! ✨