chapter 1

* billies pov *

" i want everyone in this room to follow by my orders. ion wanna here shit else. nod if you all understand me. " this whole room is filled by silence, and i can tell on the looks of their faces that they're scared about the shit thats gonna go down. one look in the wrong direction and were done for.

" umm daddy? " theres always one of the girls to speak up and it annoys me as shit. she looked at me with the most beautiful bright brown eyes. biting on her lower lip leaving a mark. " yes princess? " she hesitates before speaking again. that name caught her off guard i can tell. " i was wondering if some of us could stay back. i dont feel safe going th-"

" i let you speak and thats what the fuck you had to say to me? you have no other choice get in the fucking van were gonna be late. she tried walking up to me. given no other chances, i would kill her but shes way too pretty to die. " but billie- " i grabbed her throat squeezing as hard as i could trying to cut the circulation as good as possible, " call me that again and ill blow your fucking brains out. get in the van " i push her against the van, she tried to speak again.

" didn't i tell you i didn't wanna hear shit? i meant what the fuck i said, now shut your damn mouth before i kill you with my bare hands. " she huffed, breathing the smokey air coming from the cold ass van to catch her breath again.

i looked behind me to see if all my girls were in the van before i started driving. " by the end of tonight, i'm expecting 5 new girls back in this house. every single one of them has to match my description and if any if you come back with something id didn't ask for, well welcome to your last breath. if you don't believe me, watch. "

i pulled one of the girls out holding her collar and shot her in the head. " simple. if you wanna end up like her, go right ahead but i would never in 3 years of the life i have now want to kill you for absolutely no reason. of course she didn't so anything wrong nut that's just how easy it is to die here. you are all i'm this house for one thing and one thing only, money. i pay you to be my sugar babies and to take care of my pleasures. you follow that and you get laid. easy as that.

" now go before i kill one of you for fun. "

I'm sorry this first chapter isn't smut, there will be more smut in the second chapter and ill start writing that rn :)