Dreams

Warning some unsettling stuff can happen
Some bl00d if you wish to not read go ahead and do so

To explain when a character does this cube: "example talking" that means they are speaking

Everything was normal again except some shapes stayed corrupted while others wanted to be pure again. Blixer looks at the other shapes he didn't know what to say since they just forgave him that easily even though he hurt many shapes before, cube sees blixer and goes to him/ cube: "hey blixer are you doing alright?", blixer turns to face cube and gave a little smile, cube: "you haven't forgiven yourself...have you..", blixer: " no....but how come you guys forgiven me? Didn't I brought chaos to you guys...plus I did try to kill square." blixers ears went down while saying this, cube pats blixers gave a smile as they both look at paradise, cube: "everything is peaceful here..but am sure nothing can go wrong", blixer gave a nod.

As they head back square dashes to cube, cyan: "cube does everything look good here I tried to decorate around" square made happy sounds, blixer looks at it and gave a thumbs up, cube: "thanks square where is ship and heil?" She looks around, square gave a small chuckle while blixer knew where they were, heil and ship: "BOO!" They have jumped out of the bushes towards cube, cube screams in fear until he realizes it was heil and ship, Cube: "not funny you guys!"/ the other shapes laughed a little and apologized.
Cube: "I made some cake if any one wan-" she saw blixer already eating it, Square: " hey no fair!" Blixer gave a smile and just places some cake on his head and ran while square chased after him, Cube: "g-guys I made more" cube chuckles.

The shapes finally went home they had their own homes but blixer had to sleep with one of them cube being friendly letted him stay over, blixer: " uh nice home" blixer hated silent eye contact so instead he just came up with stuff to talk about, cube: "thanks I'll get some coco if you want" blixer gave a nod and sat down doing a cat loaf

(No he isn't a cat- well actually he is but not)

Blixers POV
I was kinda am glad she letted me but am afraid I might hurt her, I got up because I wanted to see his cube made it, she did made it quickly but she was chopping some tomatoes on the other side I smelt a bit of blood and got worried, I walked over to see cubes finger a bit cut I saw som bandages so I grabbed her hand and rapped the bandage on the bleeding one she looked at me. "S-sorry uh I just kinda-" My face turns red due to embarrassment she doesn't know that I can smell blood but yet I didn't know how to explain it without sounding weird or some creep, cube gave a small chuckle; "thanks blixer" I smiled, "no problem cube" I told cube I can chop the tomatoes instead and she letted me, though to be honest....I don't know how.

After a few tries I kinda did it, it looked a bit wonky but eh it's cut either way, but I didn't want cube seeing it so I just secretly looked over at the recipe book and did the food by myself am actually surprised I didn't burn the whole house down, I nervously placed the food on a plate, cube had to go change so I had somewhat enough time to do this, "hm? What are you doing there blix?" I jumped up and turn quickly trying to hide the thing I made. "Oh uh you scared me there cube, c-can you site over at the table" cube looked confused but gave a nod, I quietly panicked inside I didn't want her knowing but at the same time how am I gonna make an excuse. Like oh cube look some guy left food outside and uh I throw the tomatoes outside it sounds so bad but it's too late I walked up holding the plate I was about to say the excuse but cube cut through my words, "aww blixer you didn't have to" she gave a smile and I froze but still put it down and immediately went to the couch. "Y-your welcome cube-" I never knew how to be nice until now and I don't like it.

It was night time cube had another bad on the other side of the room for me even though I never knew how to sleep on a bed and kept standing up to sleep, my head hit the pillow and it made my vision fade to tiredness.

Blixers dream
I felt odd I looked up to see my crown on top of my head and panicked I was surrounded by black goo it looked glitched and I panic trying to get away until I saw cube, she was shattered to bits I grabbed the shattered bits trying to build her back but there was no use, "square! Heil! Ship! Anyone help please!" Tears streamed down my face while holding cubes broken body until the black glitch began to grab me down, "GET OFF!" I keep trying and trying but no use it was just consuming me slowly and felt painful, I wanted to scream in pain but I couldn't it continued and finally it consumed me

End of blixers dream
I woke up and quickly looked at cube... she was safe the dream felt real, I looked over to the window and saw the birds chirp and the sun rising it's another day...but what was that black goo... I looked over to go ahead and wake up cube but what made me kinda feel weird is seeing a black goo outside.

Hello there back at it with jsab huh? Well if you wanna stick around with this cringy story go ahead and wait for part 2!

Word count 1016