"What are you up to, my darling?" Seonghwa questioned, amusement on his face. You gave him a modest smile before closing the distance between you.

Seonghwa kissed you back right away, making you whimper and eventually melting to the kiss. His hands around your waist and drew you close to him. You could feel his warm tongue smacking against yours.

His hands made delicate circles over your back, forcing it to arch in a sensuous way. The bareness of your bodies created an excessive amount of heat and desire between you two. Your breast had been slammed into his muscular chest at this point. Seonghwa moaned at the sensation, his lips leaving yours before slamming into your neck.

You gasped and cried as you felt his tongue swirling around your neck, sucking it dry and leaving love marks. Seonghwa liked to place hickeys on you, and despite your gowns, no one noticed.

" You're so beautiful", he whispered. " Let's take you to bed".

" But we're wet--".

When both of you teleported to bed, Seonghwa cut you off. Your moist bodies are suddenly dry with a flick of his palm. He also made the curtains deep violet and shut the doors to make it more private and intimate. He murmured something under his breath, and you're sure you heard something like 'for a moment, everyone is prohibited from teleporting here.' Seonghwa has authority powers, which you almost forgot about.

With a grin, Seonghwa asked, "Now, where were we?" As he sank deeper into your chest, he kissed your lips once more. You bit your lower lip, sensing the rush of pleasure that washed through you.

"Seonghwa," you exclaimed as you felt him suck on your chest once more, leaving another love mark. "You can't keep leaving me with hickeys every time we do this." It nearly sounded as if you were out of breath.

Seonghwa hissed, "You're mine, you peasant." Your eyes startled at the unexpected pet name, but you had no idea why. Coming from his mouth, it's hellishly hot.

He finally gave up on your chest and climbed on top of you. Seonghwa gave you a tiny smile as he looked at you. You smirked at him as you traced shapes on his abs until they reached his lower abdomen. You came to a halt there, hoping to torment him and entice him to touch you.

Seonghwa inhaled deeply as he took your hand in his and let you grasp his stone-cold manhood. You gave him a gentle brushing with one finger as you smiled fondly at him. It sent Seonghwa the stars of the heavens, which tickled him and made him laugh.

He said, "Stop teasing, princess," and then shifted positions. You've gotten the upper hand on him now. "I prefer seeing you in this posture, sitting like a queen for his own king".

" Of course, if you'd love to", you replied before biting your lower lip.

Seonghwa said, half-lidded, "There's nothing in you that I don't love," as his hands glided up from your thighs to your tummy, then to your breasts. With his enormous hands, he cradled them and softly massaged them.

The way Seonghwa handles you is very endearing. Oh, how you love this man. Being so gentle and lovely only for you.

You felt your very own flower release some of its juices because of excitement. This is it. You're ready again to receive the seed of life. Hopefully, it will be successful.

Seonghwa decided to take a few inches backward before entering your lovely garden. You grumbled about his charisma and touch. Seeing the prince beneath you made you feel extremely hot. His face was deformed by the amount of pleasure and affection he felt. It was quite seductive to look at.

The prince is feeling every part of you with his eyes closed. You flung your head back and arched your back. You're almost frowning while biting your lower lip. The room is finally filled with the sounds of love.

Seonghwa sped up, and the way he moved his hips up to you might instantly transport you to the heavens. His hands were firmly grasping your waist. While he was still thrusting, you went down to kiss him.

Your tongue danced with him and every kiss, there's a groan and whimper. His heavy breathing can throw you to edge. The kiss was getting sloppier than usual, leaving a strand of saliva.

" My queen, you're so pretty like this. So pretty, all for me", Seonghwa said with every thrust. His hands went to your breast to cup them again. You can't help it but to release more erotic noises. " Pretty noises for me".

" S..Seonghwa, I'm nearing", you said, leaving a breathy moan afterwards.

" Hold on, me too", he reponded. With final thrust, both of you felt the euphoria. Your eyes rolled back to your head as you felt him give you another seed of life.

His body shake a bit when he gave it to you. You finally collapsed on him, giving him a quick peck on his lips. " That was so good, my princess", he said.

" I love you Seonghwa", you said, kissing him again. Seonghwa's hands rubbed your back, adding a new sensation to your recent orgasm.

" I love you too, my queen Y/N", he said. " We should clean up now. I have to do something with the magicians, take rest my dear".

NOTE: YOU CAN READ AGAIN

Seonghwa flicked his hands again and both of you are cleaned. He wore his clothes back and gave you a smile. The room was finally bright again. You felt tired at the moment and fell asleep again, naked.

The prince looked at you with pure love in his eyes. He muttered something and finally, you're dressed with a silky lingerie. He put the covers on you as he noticed that you're sleeping. He chuckled when he heard your soft snores.

" Oh my princess, I will leave now", he said softly, as if you could hear him. He kissed your forehead and finally teleported to the main hall of the kingdom.

HI SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE ADULT STUFF LIKE WTF I'M SORRY IF IT'S BAD HAHA. Anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all!!