Part 2. WITH HER?!

4 years earlier...

" no Blue you can not go out with shay tomorrow, it is your little sisters 10th birthday" beyonce explained at the dinner table with Tianna looking at the food she barely touched. Tianna was hurt that her sister didn't want to be at her birthday.
"Mom, she doesn't even like me why does it matter" Blue said in a huff pointing at her very small little sister who sat directly across the table  before gettingup off the table and walking away. Beyonce got up after her and grabed her hand making her face her.
" this is your sister, your family.  She loves you I can not believe you would even think that" Beyonce said  inpitty because she knew the girls had alot of problems.
"Mom when was the last time she said I love you to anybody but you?" Blue asked with her arms crossed and raising her eyebrows.
" That's not the point Blue " beyonce said angrily.
" yes it is mom, she is heartless. She started a fight with some girl in school because she touched her pencil, she never said I love you to anyone and she doesn't care about anyone but herself" Blue explained before walking way.
" blue you will not talk about your sister like that, go to your room and I do not want to see your face untill tomorrow, if you even touch an electrical appliance I will beat you so hard your hair will fall off that big hear of yours!" Beyonce shouted before going back to the dinner table.
" idon'twant to her at my party anyway" Tianna said holding back tears and biting her lip.

Back to reality :May 19th

 The next day the carters woke up the same way they usually do on holidays, Blue wakes up first and goes on her phone, then shawn who stares at Beyonce untill she waked up then Tianna and finally Beyonce. Beyonce likes to sleep as much as possible during the holidays and right now they just started summber break, eventhough she doesn't get a summer break for work they let her have a good amout of time off because she is so amazing.  
They were all sitting at the table waiting for shawn to finish the waffeles when Tianna spoke. Remembering what she saw yeasterday night she wanted to know where Blue was not because she particularly cared about her but because she wanted to eat and knew they wouldn't start without her, and knowing blue she wouldn't come down unless there were no traces of her crying at all. Tianna and Blue didnt know eachother well but Tianna was very observant and had notice in her life that Blue didnt like people seeing her hurt and tried to hide it as much as possible. When their mother was little she had the most amazing relationship with their aunty solange and they could talk about any pain but these two couldn't even say hello.

" Where is blue ivy?" she asked looking at her mom. 

" i don't know, let me go and get her" beyonce said standing up.

" nah bey sit down i will, you guys just eat " shawn said before standing up and leaving the kitchen.  when he walked into Blues room he was her sitting at her make up table, she was a skilled make up artist and could make anything disspear. even a bruse from a mans hand. 

" hey blue blue" he said walking up behind her,

" hey daddy, im almost done i will be down in a second." She smiled through her pain and finished putting on her nude lipstick. 
" good becasue your mother and i have something to tell you two" shawn said before walking away and she just nodded her head.