Sana holds his hands and says,"What happened to your knuckles? Did you get into a fight?"
Sidharth takes it away,"None of your business."
"It is. Did you fight with Sameer?"

The previous night.

"Let's sit and talk. Shall we?"
Sameer smiles and says.
"There's nothing to talk about."
"Sidharth, there is. Come."
Sameer walks towards the bar and sits down. He pours himself a drink and asks what he will have. Sidharth declines the offer and waits for him to speak.

"I have found out how difficult your life has been since your dad passed away. Loans and two jobs, everything. I have sympathy with you."
Sidharth gives him a smirk, " You have called me here to give your sympathy? I don't need them. I am strong today because of what I have endured. Are you done?"
"No. I have just started. You out of everyone knows the value of money. You still have a loan to repay."
"What do you want Sameer?"
"Sana. I want Sana."
Sidharth grabs his collar and pulls him out of his chair.
"Shut your bloody mouth! Don't you dare take her name."

"Easy tiger. Listen to me. I know she is your wife now but you know she doesn't love you. She loves me. That's a fact."
Sidharth pushes him away and turns to leave. Sameer laughs, "It's funny to know that two people got married only to make one sick man happy. You don't love her, she doesn't love you back."
"You will never know the reason. Family is important for me unlike you."
"And money is equally important. It can bring you comforts and luxuries which you can't give her. How can you possibly live in such a relationship?"
"That's not your look out. "
"It is. I love her. I want her happiness."

Sidharth turns, "You love Shehnaaz? Then what were you doing with the girls in the alley behind the club? Perhaps you loved them. And what about the one you had forcefully taken into your luxurious car? Loved her too? You are an a********. You don't love anyone but yourself."
Sameer starts to laugh, "Well that's true. I love myself. I accept I have done things that I am not proud of. But I love Sana. She is my true love."
Sidharth shakes his head and turns to leave.
"Leave her. Let her live her life happily with me."

Sidharth doesn't listen but keeps walking.
"She married you because of her father. What will happen once he is better? Or dead? You leave her then. After the surgery, leave her.
I can give you any amount to leave her. Just say the number."
"No amount can buy relationships. But perhaps you will never know. Keep your money with you. You need it more than I do. You know why? Because I have learned to live without it. I have learned to earn it, unlike you who still has to beg in front of his father."

Sameer turns his fingers into a fist, "Shut up! You f****** b*******!"
Sidharth smiles, "Easy tiger! I guess you are now done talking. "
He turns to leave when Sameer screams, "She will never love you. She will never be yours. Sana only loves me and she will do that forever. You can never become husband and wife in the true sense. Samjha tu."

Sidharth walks away from the bar and gets to the parking lot. He stands there near his bike. The words ring in his ears.
She will never love you. She will never be yours. Sana only loves me and she will do that forever. You can never become husband and wife in the true sense.
Agitated he turns his fingers into a fist and slams his hand on the pillar on the side. He keeps hitting it until it starts bleeding.

Sidharth stays silent.
"Did you hit him?"
"No. Your boyfriend is safe and sound. Probably sleeping with some.."
"Why did you stop? Say it.."
"I don't need to say anything. Everyone knows what he is."
Sana stays silent.
"It's your life. It's up to you to decide what you want, with whom you want to spend it. Just think carefully and make the right decision. As for me, I will accept anything you decide. No questions will be asked."
He turns the lights off and goes to bed. He puts the pillows in the middle and lies down to sleep.